Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Judged:

We Glee is looking for any singers ages 8 to 21 to audition this Friday and Saturday!
We Glee is a big group sectioned into two smaller groups. BIGS are gleeks ages 13 to 21 and LITTLES are gleeks ages 8-12. We sing, dance, and perform total entertainment productions. This is not a classical choir. We Glee sings music that is current or retro - the music YOU listen to everyday. WE glee is commited to doing a great deal of performing that makes great things happen. We Glee doesn't wear choir robes, unless we use them as props, we don't stand still on risers - we bust-a-move, and we are NOT a traditional "Show Choir". We have fun and we support each other.

We Glee is a choir that is more than a choir, we are all a family. We Glee is centered around charity benefit concerts for local families and charities.

I myself am a member of We Glee and it is honestly what I look forward to doing every Wednesday and Saturday.
Here is the site:
http://www.wegleesaintcharles.com/

If you have any questions feel free to comment below :)
abbey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

i am 10 i am trying out for it
This Girl

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

This group is GREAT for rich familes with small childen - However - this group is more interested in your money and your time than teaching and performing well.

The cost is $60 a month, which is supposedly spent on costumes, music, and everything else related to your child - but it isn't. Your child will not recieve music, it's all played by ear. And not to mention, there are only 2 big concert a year, and you buy most your costumes yourself anyway, you're paying $720 for about 4 outfits and a ton of goofing off.

Not to mention the main director's only job is this program and she said it is non-profit, but she somehow managed to move into a new house a couple months ago.

When your children get older and around college time, suddenly they will find themselves having issues with the group. We Glee does not kick people out, they cause people to quit. In August of 2011, the four oldest members all were forced to quit.

Do not waste your time on this group.
nylla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

I want to try out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance