Four Wright City Credited with Saving...

Four Wright City Credited with Saving Lady's Life

There are 4 comments on the Washington Missourian story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Four Wright City Credited with Saving Lady's Life. In it, Washington Missourian reports that:

Kassie Busby lay just a few feet from her door wondering if help was within shouting distance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Missourian.

“I know right!”

Since: Apr 08

St.Charles, Missouri

#1 Sep 19, 2008
I knew I liked that Dylan kid for a reason!!LoL!:) He is one of my son's best friends!!

We are very proud of you Dylan and your friends also! You guys are true heroes!:):):)
sunnie1

Wentzville, MO

#2 Sep 20, 2008
I want to thank you your comment to Dylan,He has a heart as big as beautiful smile.He's my grandson and I think the world of him .

“I know right!”

St.Charles, Missouri

#3 Oct 12, 2008
No problem at all!! They used to live by us, and we absolutely love all three of them!!! We really miss them here, it hasn't been the same without them! Dylan is one of the very few kids that I have absolute trust in for my son, Anthony to hang out with! And Allissa (hope I spelled that right!) Anthony is in love with that girl, and I understand exactly why! You have great grandkids, and have every reason in the world to be proud of them!

~Jennifer, Hector, Lilliana, and Jr.(AKA Munchie!)

“I know right!”

St.Charles, Missouri

#4 Oct 12, 2008
Oops!!! Forgot to add Anthony's name on that...I guess I thought I had mentioned him enough in the message! Anyway...

~Jennifer, Hector, ANTHONY, Lilliana, and Jr.!

There that's better!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump for president 40 min Fast Leon 2
Motorcycle cop in Wentzville 3 hr Big Pauly 6
3 cases pending against wentzville Aug 28 Perry Mason 4
Donald Trump for president Aug 27 We Luv Donald 6
The Tattooed Dog Restaurant (Feb '14) Aug 27 Burgler 25
info about Nichole Williams (Jan '11) Aug 23 her ex 6
I don't like any blacks Aug 21 Durell 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake St. Louis Mortgages