Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89889 Nov 5, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
... Impeachment gaining attention in Congress ...
ROFL! The only things you "impeachment scarecrows" lack are:

1. the votes
2. actual crimes

Otherwise, you "brain-dead" CONs might have a "case."

(Attributed to DARSB.)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89890 Nov 5, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My "loins" won't be reproduced?
Better stop trying to use those "big impressive words" until you figure out what they mean, "DingleWood"!
"ignorati" hahahahahaha
DAWG ...thanks for the laugh ....hahahahahahaha

Describes this loser prefectly!

Game Point!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#89891 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
My "loins" won't be reproduced?
Better stop trying to use those "big impressive words" until you figure out what they mean, "DingleWood"!
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#89892 Nov 5, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
"ignorati" hahahahahaha
Game Point!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89893 Nov 5, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic, true Klan are and always have been Demoncrats. That is why the Blacks have the strictest gun laws in their neighborhoods. Why public housing was created for them and why their unemployment is among the highest. Remember, Lincoln was a Republican!
The Klan are DEMs? With their guns rights fixation? Hahaha! Thanks for again confirming that you're clueless, Polly! Get out of your way-back machine. The Party Lincoln was in then and the Party he'd be today is like comparing apples to elbows! He'd be a DEM!

Today's CONs wouldn't let Lincoln anywhere near a CPAC Convention. Here's your cracker, cracker!

*grin*
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#89894 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Laugh as you walk through the graveyard, "Dinglewood."
Here is what we are laughing at. President Obama(liar) changing his story,again,about the explanation of his health care debacle. When will any of you Libs admit that Obama is not transparent,not Presidential,and not the person he sold himself as. DAWG, it's O.K. to admit the truth. I guess you could say that you and many were fooled.Obama is the like the wolf dressed in black sheep's clothing and all of you followed him to the health care graveyard.
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89895 Nov 5, 2013
From a president that says, "Change you can believe in" to a president that you can't believe!

BEFORE
"If you like your current insurance, you can keep your plan PERIOD"

NOW
"If you like your current insurance, you can keep your plan IF"

#89896 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"ignorati" hahahahahaha
Game Point!
_8-)_I cannot figure out whether "ignorati" is a better "made-up" word (a la Sarah Palin), or whether "ignoranti" is better. What the heck? "DingleWood" doesn't know anyhow!

#89897 Nov 5, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> Here is what we are laughing at. President Obama (liar) changing his story, again, about the explanation of his health care debacle. When will any of you Libs admit that Obama is not transparent, not Presidential, and not the person he sold himself as. DAWG, it's O.K. to admit the truth. I guess you could say that you and many were fooled. Obama is the like the wolf dressed in black sheep's clothing and all of you followed him to the health care graveyard.
This may be beyond your capability to understand, but starting a new federal program as complex as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is always difficult, as Bush proved when he started the Medicare prescription medicine program.

The ACA is an evolving thing. Sure, there will be glitches. Major programs always have glitches. And healthcare is being provided with a lot of political and economic overlay. Conservative syncophants like you love to criticize anything the President does. Have your "field day," but the ACA is the law of the land, and will remain so.

I "will admit the truth": Barack Obama is the twice-elected president of the United States, and no amount of your propaganda, foot-dragging, or nay-saying is going to change that fact.

"Wolf dressed in BLACK sheep's clothing"? There you go -- showing your racism again. I thought AT LEAST you could make a few simple statements without going racist on us!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89898 Nov 5, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Low Information "Dumb-KOCH-Sucker".. . The Tea Party Ignorati
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#89899 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
This may be beyond your capability to understand, but starting a new federal program as complex as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is always difficult, as Bush proved when he started the Medicare prescription medicine program.
The ACA is an evolving thing. Sure, there will be glitches. Major programs always have glitches. And healthcare is being provided with a lot of political and economic overlay. Conservative syncophants like you love to criticize anything the President does. Have your "field day," but the ACA is the law of the land, and will remain so.
I "will admit the truth": Barack Obama is the twice-elected president of the United States, and no amount of your propaganda, foot-dragging, or nay-saying is going to change that fact.
"Wolf dressed in BLACK sheep's clothing"? There you go -- showing your racism again. I thought AT LEAST you could make a few simple statements without going racist on us!
Typical Dawg, deflect and distort. The point about Obama being a liar is not up for debate and has nothing to do with the glitches. He lied and continues to alter the truth about the ACA provisions that "they" all knew about in 2010. He did not want to let the voting public know until after the 2102 election. You distort the racist allegation, which I knew you would jump on.... Black sheep is a reference to anyone who stands out or is different. Is every reference to dark or black racist? The government is not in the "black" it's in the "red",is that racist toward Native American Indians? You liberals pick and choose what you want to see,hear,and obviously say when it fits you.The liberals are evolving also. Evolving this country into the embarrassment of the world.If you want to destroy liberalism,just give it an opportunity to lead and it will shortly thereafter fail.2014-2016
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#89900 Nov 5, 2013
THE WORLD SEES HIM FOR WHAT HE IS:

Darrell Castle talks about President Obama’s lies and the world’s reaction to them.

https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/the-worl...

Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89901 Nov 5, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
THE WORLD SEES HIM FOR WHAT HE IS:
Darrell Castle talks about President Obama’s lies and the world’s reaction to them.
https://soundcloud.com/castle-report/the-worl...
Listen to more Castle Report podcasts on Sound Cloud, or choose from the complete collection at www.castlereport.us .
We See You For What You Are...BULLSHITER!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#89902 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Low Information "Dumb-KOCH-Sucker".. . The Tea Party Ignorati
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89903 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>We See You For What You Are...BULLSHITER!
We See You For What You Are...A MENTALLY DISTURBED, CROSS DRESSING, METH SMOKING, HOMOSEXUAL RETARD!

I OWN YOU!!

GAME POINT!!!

Cheers!
ST LOUIS SUCKS

United States

#89904 Nov 5, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
From a president that says, "Change you can believe in" to a president that you can't believe!

BEFORE
"If you like your current insurance, you can keep your plan PERIOD"

NOW
"If you like your current insurance, you can keep your plan IF"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PuEWrPwlyYwXX
He is trying to change the promises they made when they sold ObamaCare to the public. Too bad for them it is too late.

ObamaCare and all the lies will not only give the Repubs a bigger majority in the House next year but will also deliver the Senate to them.

Thanks ObamaCare!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89905 Nov 5, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Low Information Tea Party "Dumb-KOCH-Sucker"
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89906 Nov 5, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
We See You For What You Are...A MENTALLY DISTURBED, CROSS DRESSING, METH SMOKING, HOMOSEXUAL RETARD!
I OWN YOU!!
GAME POINT!!!
Cheers!
Yawn...is that the best you can do?

You need to go back, for another "vacation" at the Bachmann Clinic

Low Information "Dumb-KOCH-Sucker" Tea Party Ignornoramus!

GAME POINT
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89907 Nov 5, 2013
ST LOUIS SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is trying to change the promises they made when they sold ObamaCare to the public. Too bad for them it is too late.
ObamaCare and all the lies will not only give the Repubs a bigger majority in the House next year but will also deliver the Senate to them.
Thanks ObamaCare!!!
?????

OWNEDsville the "Change" you're looking for... is a SEX CHANGE.

Funny... since you're already my little OWNED Bitch!
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#89908 Nov 5, 2013
If obozo likes your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare, PERIOD.

Carney Dismisses Media Reports of Woman With Cancer Losing Her Health Insuance As “Sensational” Reporting…
~ Just when you think he can’t sink any lower.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/05/carney-dis...

Gallup Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Hits Two-Year Low, Down To Only 39%…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/05/gallup-pol...

OBAMA REPORTEDLY TOLD STAFF HE’S ‘REALLY GOOD AT KILLING PEOPLE’
~ How many will die because of ObozoCare?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/03/ob...

‘YOU COULD NEVER ANTICIPATE THIS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/05/wh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wentzville to raise taxes to pay for free heal... Jan 13 John W 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jan 8 Sorry 13
Stolen van Jan 8 Zumba2 1
massas winghaven drug dealers!! (May '11) Dec 26 Doctor Doggystyle 14
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Dec 21 hardhead 31
warning-3 brothers roofing Dec '16 madmad 2
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Dec '16 MAD AS HELL 198

Lake St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance