“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77826 Mar 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
):): NO!...
Judging from your overall remarks on this thread, I have decided that you are a "Frisbeetarian."

Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.

#77827 Mar 6, 2013
"Gun Grabbing Commies," you might be interested in this quote from linked article:

{PARTIAL QUOTE} Thousands have demonstrated against NAFTA. Now’s the time to protest TPP

If you care about access to affordable medicine, public control over natural resources, the sustainability of local farmers, regulating big banks and the rights of workers and indigenous communities, then you should care about the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Set to be finalized in on October 2013, TPP is a trade agreement that could negatively impact these issues in the United States and 10 other countries, all of which are negotiating this corporate rights deal.

If you’ve never heard of TPP, you’re not alone.{END PARTIAL QUOTE}

http://realchangenews.org/index.php/site/arch...

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#77829 Mar 6, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well DycFromShytzleville I was taking up for you lover buddy Dawg. I guess that was a mistake on my part being you are just an @zzblow all the time to everyone. Rest assured it won't happen again. Thanks for letting me know.
I thought you weren't looking to make friends on here. Rest assured azzhole, I won't care anymore about that later than I do now.

Do whatever you want. Your actions aren't my responsiblity, but I see you are trying to blame them on me. How juvenile of you, but not unexpected. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

founded in facts.

#77830 Mar 6, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel left out Harvey. Dawg will take your bat too. I bet him and his son will have a threesome with you. Double catchers and one reach around. LMFAO
Didn't take you long to remove all pretense of what level you work at did it. Who would have guessed you are nothing more than what everyone expected you to be.

I see you and Harvey have hooked up. You may not be made of ham, but ole Harv sure likes the bone from what I have read. He has already jumped all over you. It is almost Spring and true love is blossoming right in front of us here on Topix. How apropos.

I will leave you and Harv to "catch" up on things.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

founded in facts.

#77831 Mar 6, 2013
Satan wrote:
We are preparing the way for Hugo Chavez down here. I'm shoveling plenty of coal into the furnace as I await his arrival.
So Dexter Missouri really is Hell. Is SPC on patrol there? You going to sell some of his ribs at the Hikory Log?
it was bound to happen

Houston, MO

#77832 Mar 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So Dexter Missouri really is Hell. Is SPC on patrol there? You going to sell some of his ribs at the Hikory Log?
And you prove my point exactly of you being nothing but an azzblow. You come on and that's all you do in here is blow things out of your azz. You add nothing intelligent or of meaning. You need to quit drinking colon blow shakes when you get up and go for a good protein shake. I wish that free phone Obozo gave you didn't have internet, that way we would never hear from you. LMFAO

Since: Mar 13

Rolla, Missouri

#77833 Mar 6, 2013
I thought this might be a good thread. I was wrong. Full of trolls.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77834 Mar 6, 2013
OurCountryNeedsHelp wrote:
I thought this might be a good thread. I was wrong. Full of trolls.
Trolls? Where? Welcome, little one! Post here or don't! Have a good one!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77835 Mar 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from your overall remarks on this thread, I have decided that you are a "Frisbeetarian."
Frisbeetarianism, n. The belief that, after death, the soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
Judging your overall remarks..........I imagine you really believe that! Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

CHEERS!

“Let it roll on down the”

the highway. BTO

#77836 Mar 6, 2013
Looks like it has been a quiet day in here today. Must be partly due to the nice weather. Come on people. I need some good laughs. Get fired up! lol

founded in facts.

#77837 Mar 6, 2013
it was bound to happen wrote:
<quoted text>
And you prove my point exactly of you being nothing but an azzblow. You come on and that's all you do in here is blow things out of your azz. You add nothing intelligent or of meaning. You need to quit drinking colon blow shakes when you get up and go for a good protein shake. I wish that free phone Obozo gave you didn't have internet, that way we would never hear from you. LMFAO
Poor little baby. I got you so upset you are bringing out the old Saturday Night Live jokes.

It is really going to hurt your feelings if you find out how much money I make and that all my toys were purchased with hard work. Not the "down on your knees, serviceman's discount" work you do over at St Roberts. Actual, legitimate work.

Why don't you swing by the "Stompin Grounds" this weekend so I can laugh at you.

#77838 Mar 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging your overall remarks.......... I imagine you really believe that! Surprise!!!!!!!!!!
No, I believe in the "Flying Spaghetti Monster"! I am a Pastafarian. All us Pastafarians are in a perpetual state of "Rapture." Join us, and beat the rush!

#77839 Mar 6, 2013
it was bound to happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do be so kind as to point out ANY PORTION of your comment which was NOT azzblow.
giffis

Pittsburgh, PA

#77842 Mar 6, 2013

#77850 Mar 6, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
My second line shows I knew what you meant
so thanks for the compliment.
Isn't going to stop me from giving you
a taste of your own medicine.
So get off your high horse.
Do unto others as you would have done to you.
You do it, not it got done to you,
so quit whining.
You forgot "All that glisters is not gold!"

“The Grim Reaper Is Fictional ”

But We Will All Meet Him

#77852 Mar 6, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do be so kind as to point out ANY PORTION of your comment which was NOT azzblow.
For you and DycFromShytzleville pointing out something that was not an azzblow and would actually benefit you both is drinking a protein shake. That little bit of protein you get when you swallow or take some in the azz is not enough. You both will dwindle down to nothing and become as pathetic as your comments. I do have one question though; you both seem like spineless little biotches, so which one plays the man the most in your affair? I am born again despite the whining. LMFAO

But We Will All Meet Him

#77853 Mar 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little baby. I got you so upset you are bringing out the old Saturday Night Live jokes.
It is really going to hurt your feelings if you find out how much money I make and that all my toys were purchased with hard work. Not the "down on your knees, serviceman's discount" work you do over at St Roberts. Actual, legitimate work.
Why don't you swing by the "Stompin Grounds" this weekend so I can laugh at you.
Old Saturday night live jokes??? Well I never watched that show because it was nothing but spoofs and parades if idiots making fun of other people (which explains where you got your education and demeanor from as to the way you are on here). What do you do for fun now? Watch Saturday night reruns or watch Conan? You are at best a mini-mart worker that only lives partially of the government (and that is being kind) for you and I both know you are a loser that never made the A team in sports or anything. You always warmed the bench but had to shower with all the other sweaty guys to get your rocks off (which is why you even joined sports). Your family always shunned you growing up, your acquaintances always had to have something to gain to even be around you growing up. And even now that still shows by the way you have your head up Dawg’s @zz just hoping you have a friend that will give you a reach around instead of just a screwing. That is an exact profile of you. I am born again despite all the whining. LMFAO

But We Will All Meet Him

#77854 Mar 6, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about their love child from St Louis.
Harvey, go lay your stroke down on someone else. I don't need you riding my coat tails. Don't try to be my friend for I need none. Go stroke someone the length of someone and get lost. I am born again despite all the whining. LMAO

But We Will All Meet Him

#77855 Mar 6, 2013
And this is dedicated to Dawg and DycFromShytzleville both; I don't know what more is touching. The way you vote on your own posts, the way you vote on each other’s posts or the way your drive your little posts deep into each other. I am born again despite all the whining. ROTFLMMFAO

But We Will All Meet Him

#77857 Mar 6, 2013
Dawg, Dan, Norton, Harvey and the rest of you little trolls that tried to block me because I owned you all and made you all look igornant. Well try again for I am back. Oh I must add when the pic shows up,,,,,,, GAME POINT FOR SURE!!!!!! BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peter Kinder for Governor 7 hr Future Knower 1
Weather update 7 hr Doppler dude 1
Shut down ferguson protest now 10 hr Fire at will 1
Reuters Calls Delmar Loop "Downtown St. Louis" ... Thu Enough is Enough 4
Bad shot Nov 19 Genius above all 1
Walmart and SAMs pulling out Nov 19 Hillbilly Joe 3
News update Nov 19 Crime reporterXXX 1
Lake St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

Lake St. Louis People Search