LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72919 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Approve has nothing to do with it. Your hatred and where that leads has everything to do with it. That is how Hitler was able to 6 million Jewish people and 7 or 8 milliion others. Just start preaching a little hate and then a little more. You filthy, lowlife scumbag. You are the worst kind of person.
And you are somehow preaching equity?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72920 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well old lady, that is a great excuse coming from a piece of trash like you. Must be ok to hurt, kill or maim anyone because we all have those prejudices.
Scum.
We shouldn't tolerate our prejudices at all. Just because we have problems, that doesn't mean we should accept them.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72921 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are quite sick, but what you say isn't true.
Take one for the team and leave the rest of us to deal with real problems.
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72922 Dec 15, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment! It's been several decades since anyone referred to me with such affection. Yep, yep, we all have some prejudice. However,I rarely see anyone display it as proudly as you do. You notably failed to respond about your uncle doing naughty things with you. Admission is the first step to recovery-trauma doesn't have to be permanent. Do you have any goats?
Uncle doing naughty things with me? You do realise that admitting I'm not gay at all already proves that I wasn't sexually trained.
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72923 Dec 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are obsessed with it you freak. You are the one that brought it up so you could talk about it. You are trying to turn this thread gay aren't you. I finally figured you out. This is your gay trap to turn this thread gay.
Get out you thread turning gay demon.
No its not, I was merely stating my views, homosexuality is a common issue politically, its bound to appear sometime.
GOP Total Collapse

Saint Louis, MO

#72924 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, I've learn enough about life, we all have bigotry and prejudices.
Madam it seems like you have a lot...which is exactly why the the Republicans lost this last election...and what they had left of their minds....hahahahahahaha
British Empire is DEAD

Saint Louis, MO

#72925 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men find other men attractive? Its because their minds have been made to think like that, it isn't natural. And I have proof of this.
Well Sir Elton John... You're the Englishman ..you tell us...why do Englishmen prefer other MEN?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72926 Dec 15, 2012
GOP Total Collapse wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam it seems like you have a lot...which is exactly why the the Republicans lost this last election...and what they had left of their minds....hahahahahahaha
Sir, not Madam. By the way, yes, your right, Obama did win, but heres the twist, America lost.
British Empire is DEAD

Saint Louis, MO

#72927 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle doing naughty things with me? You do realise that admitting I'm not gay at all already proves that I wasn't sexually trained.
Your Uncle "BUGGERED YOU"...so typical!!!!
You might as well be posting from Ozark Missouri!

Thanks for sharing...but we really don't need to hear any more thank you...CHEERS!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72928 Dec 15, 2012
British Empire is DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sir Elton John... You're the Englishman ..you tell us...why do Englishmen prefer other MEN?
They don't, it is America who are the most homosexual. Google the words "Man Country" "Obama", and see what you get.
God Bless Obama

Saint Louis, MO

#72929 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, not Madam. By the way, yes, your right, Obama did win, but heres the twist, America lost.
No ...America would have lost if the Mormon had won...speaking of loosing ...you'd be speaking German right now...if not for the USA!

God knows what he's doing ...he destroyed the BRITISH Empire and Nazi Germany in the process...and he saved us from the homegrown Taliban Nazi Facists in this country...we are going forward...get out of our way...WE WON A TOTAL VICTORY!!!!!!!

Better ask for the check...because the Tea Party is over

Thank you God for protecting us from evil-doers like this old woman
AMEN!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72930 Dec 15, 2012
British Empire is DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Uncle "BUGGERED YOU"...so typical!!!!
You might as well be posting from Ozark Missouri!
Thanks for sharing...but we really don't need to hear any more thank you...CHEERS!
Missouri? I think danfromsmithville lives there. Shows his "Homophobic" nature must mean he's the one whose really gay.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#72931 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't, it is America who are the most homosexual. Google the words "Man Country" "Obama", and see what you get.
On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.
I first saw this story 3 days ago on Rense.com in an article titled “Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair.”[Note: Sinclair is a gay man who claims he had 2 sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago.]
The antichrist is not supposed to have "natural-affection for women".
God Bless Obama

Saint Louis, MO

#72932 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri? I think danfromsmithville lives there. Shows his "Homophobic" nature must mean he's the one whose really gay.
Elton John ...You Wish!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72933 Dec 15, 2012
God Bless Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No ...America would have lost if the Mormon had won...speaking of loosing ...you'd be speaking German right now...if not for the USA!
God knows what he's doing ...he destroyed the BRITISH Empire and Nazi Germany in the process...and he saved us from the homegrown Taliban Nazi Facists in this country...we are going forward...get out of our way...WE WON A TOTAL VICTORY!!!!!!!
Better ask for the check...because the Tea Party is over
Thank you God for protecting us from evil-doers like this old woman
AMEN!
You mean its to america's advantage that tax is being raised and babies butchered?
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72934 Dec 15, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.
I first saw this story 3 days ago on Rense.com in an article titled “Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair.”[Note: Sinclair is a gay man who claims he had 2 sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago.]
The bible also talks about "antichrists" in general. There are several antichrists throughout time, but in the end time their will be the one ultimate "antichrist". Obama probably isn't "the" antichrist, but he's probably getting closer to him.
PRINCE CHARLES IS GAY

Saint Louis, MO

#72935 Dec 15, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member.
Hey Ru Paul ...isn't that a GAY blog...no wonder you were reading it... brushing up on your drag show techniques...sorry illusionist skills!

You need to go back to giving bj's in the Walmart parking lot
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72936 Dec 15, 2012
PRINCE CHARLES IS GAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ru Paul ...isn't that a GAY blog...no wonder you were reading it... brushing up on your drag show techniques...sorry illusionist skills!
You need to go back to giving bj's in the Walmart parking lot
Did you google it yet? You must be ignorant!
LargeLanguage

Rhyl, UK

#72937 Dec 15, 2012
This is what motives the mind of liberals, see the link below.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gullible_mi...
GOP GONE WITH THE WIND

Saint Louis, MO

#72938 Dec 15, 2012
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you google it yet? You must be ignorant!
what is this old woman blathering about?????

YMBR = you must be retarded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenhurst subdivision (Jul '13) 9 hr what? 88
Do city employees deserve a raise 20 hr Hahaha 2
News update Thu Crime Reporter XXX 1
Weather update Thu Doppler Dude 1
Happy Halloween Thu The Sourpickles 1
A little help, please. (Jun '11) Wed 70WestSentinel 5
Officer Wilson Jury Tainted Oct 29 Mr Scoop 2

Freeze Warning for St Charles County was issued at November 01 at 3:24AM CDT

Lake St. Louis Dating
Find my Match