You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71962 Nov 24, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse your post! You are the REAL Norton! I am not so sure why this Norton guy tries to be other people, but in a way it's entertaining to watch him flip flop.
Liar! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71963 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, you can't win against the insane. How are you posting with all these different ISP's? Are you using proxy servers?
Just because you say you are Christian doesn't make it so. You think it is OK for a woman to kill her husband because of a difference in politics. I don't remember hearing about that in Sunday school. You are a sick thing in need of serious psychiatric help.
Hey, Dan baby! You are smarter than that! LMAO Surely you can be a little more clever next time, sweetie? And by the way, what happened to all of your usual vulgarity and name calling, baby? LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71964 Nov 24, 2012
The REAL USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...sad...really sad. The complete and totala loss of the conservatrolls have pushed him over the edge!
Great Post!
How do you keep up with all of your aliases and remember which one is talking to who? LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71965 Nov 24, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley Phelps Roper, is that you?
Progressive liberal communist, is that you? LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71966 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
????? maybe????
LOL
Here's my number....call me maybe! LMAO

1-800-YOU-LIAR
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71967 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I've just FREAKING lost it...hahahahahahahahaha
Sorry to hear that, sweetie. Maybe it happened when your mushroom filled me up? LMAO
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Sparta, MO

#71968 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really go to Sunday School? Didn't learn anything if you did, huh? You're just another hater of Christians! Sorry for you!
CHEERS!
He is an idiot. He thinks just because he copies someones name no one will notice his ISP is always St. Louis! I will admit though....he cannot hang with you, but he is really good at being vulgar, hateful, name calling, and bashing!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71969 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well FAKE Norton if that were true...it wouldn't involve you anyway...since you are not a REAL Christian.
The proof... for all you big talk ...God doesn't hear or ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS...NOTHING you predict ever happens. LOL
I'm not sorry for you...because it looks like you are getting just what you deserve...the vengence of God!!!!
CHEERS
Hey fake!!!! You misspelled a word, unlike the REAL Norton! LMAO Now copy what I write, and act like it is the first time it has ever been posted, and throw some of that progressive liberal vulgarity and name calling back my way, sweetie! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71970 Nov 24, 2012
The Real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny in the election ...YOU JUST LOST...hahahahahahaha
Again, you LIE! We ALL lost, sweetie! You just don't get it yet, but you eventually will. In the meantime, keep throwing out that progressive liberal vulgarity, name calling, bashing, and lies! You are the BEST, including all of your aliases, baby!:)
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Sparta, MO

#71971 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I am an Anti American Bleeding Hemorrhoidal Progressive Liberal Nutcase Jerk!
For once, you are NOT lying, sweetie! LMAO
You_are_a_Lie_Be liever

Sparta, MO

#71972 Nov 24, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
“The Democratic Staff of the Committee on Education and the Workforce estimates that one 200-person Wal-Mart store may result in a cost to federal taxpayers of $420,750 per year – about $2,103 per employee. Specifically, the low wages result in the following additional public costs being passed along to taxpayers:
$36,000 a year for free and reduced lunches for just 50 qualifying Wal-Mart families.
$42,000 a year for Section 8 housing assistance, assuming 3 percent of the store employees qualify for such assistance, at $6,700 per family.
$125,000 a year for federal tax credits and deductions for low-income families, assuming 50 employees are heads of household with a child and 50 are married with two children.
$100,000 a year for the additional Title I expenses, assuming 50 Wal-Mart families qualify with an average of 2 children.
$108,000 a year for the additional federal health care costs of moving into state children’s health insurance programs (S-CHIP), assuming 30 employees with an average of two children qualify.
$9,750 a year for the additional costs for low income energy assistance.”
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021876...
Of course that's their report.....the progressive liberals hate capitalism!! What do YOU cost the federal government, baby? LMAO Come on now....slam me, bash me, give me some vulgarity, call me some names....turn me on, honey! LMAO
You_are_LYING

Sparta, MO

#71973 Nov 24, 2012
Newbie Thank the Lord wrote:
So how did the election work out for ya? Just wondering???? Did not go out for Kramer, Rose, Breedlove, Dunn, Hines, the other Republican Sheriff's or wanna B's...but you did go for Akin? It is your fault! Get over it as you are part of the problem.
Akin lost, dipwad! LMAO Time to move on to bigger and better issues that face our great nation!!!
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71975 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny in the election ...YOU JUST LOST...hahahahahahaha
We lost the election but the war is not over! DO yOu eVEn comPreHend tHaaaaaaaaaaaT? Go ahead and copy what i said! It wiLl haVE to maaaaaaake yu think a Lit'l bit!

Things have only begun to fall apart!

BTW, do you know what happened to Dawg? I am sure you are friends so I thot' you might know.

ChEerS!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Mansfield, MO

#71976 Nov 24, 2012
Obama Commits Treason With The Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-commit...
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Mansfield, MO

#71977 Nov 24, 2012
Government Crime Families Running America

http://www.teaparty.org/savage-government-cri...

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#71978 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We lost the election but the war is not over! DO yOu eVEn comPreHend tHaaaaaaaaaaaT? Go ahead and copy what i said! It wiLl haVE to maaaaaaake yu think a Lit'l bit!
BTW, do you know what happened to Dawg? I am sure you are friends so I thot' you might know.
ChEerS!
Norton you kooky nut, you are just all over the place. Now you are pining away for Dawg. That is not unusual for the defeated to seek out the person that defeated them.

When you post from places other than KC, you sound more coherent. Is that the multiple personalities?

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#71979 Nov 24, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Government Crime Families Running America
http://www.teaparty.org/savage-government-cri...
Fake Vet ladies and gentlemen. Always out of touch with reality.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#71980 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
ChEerS!
"DO yOu eVEn comPreHend tHaaaaaaaaaaaT"
No Norton I don't STALK Dawg like you evangel-queers do hahahahahah
It seems that you have only begun to fall apart.

"It wiLl haVE to maaaaaaake yu think a Lit'l bit!"
Go F*ck yourself...an understatement!

ChEerS!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#71981 Nov 24, 2012
You_are_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Akin lost, dipwad! LMAO Time to move on to bigger and better issues that face our great nation!!!
The GOP lost, Dipwad! LMAO Time for you to move down to Mexico like Mittwitts grandfather did!
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#71982 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Fake Vet ladies and gentlemen. Always out of touch with reality.
Dan excellent post...these losers are so pitiful ...just not as much fun ( KICKING THEIR A@@es )as before the election and WE WON!!!!!

Oh well we have all those memories of Conservative Revolution and Dan of Trailer Lake ...and Miz and Fake Vet and ALL the Nortons, then remember that little dikwad Unreal USA first...he must have joined his dead relatives...then Sure and Interesting and that Nutjob SPCa...and that weird old Lady Traveler from the Shitheel...hahahahaha

Boy were those the days...now we can just bask in the glory and success of the LIBERAL Victory Progressive America has over the Evil doer CONservatives ...and there is nothing these pitiful LOSERS can do about it...hahahahahahahaha

Sorry but you can't blame me for taking one more victory lap!

I'm so happy Obama won!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down town Forstell 8 min Bull smeller 2
Cracker Barrel 10 min Two Bellies 1
Possible virus on Topix 12 min Big Ace 1
Hi I'm Betty 16 min Betty 1
What if. Hum, 18 min Bub the stub 1
This is absolutely a must read!!! 24 min Johnny Three Fingers 1
Getting back at Kim Jong un 28 min Bobby sharkbite 1
Lake St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web