“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#71942 Nov 24, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read this forum several times over the past couple of years just for shits & giggles at some of the insanity that goes on here, I've even made an occasional post, and there is one thing I can safely say...you sir are about as far from being a master debater as one can get. You don't debate anyone. In fact I have read several times where you run like hell from getting into debates. I determined a long time ago that you live in a very demented fantasy world about yourself. A true debater shows it by actually debating and doesn't need to tell others that there are a master of debating. Your actions have shown you are anything but a master of debate.
Did you learn that during your 20 in the Air Force?

founded in facts.

#71943 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
DEMONIC MUSHROOMS
The mushroom multiplies very fast. It resembles a flat cake, and when you put it in a container and feed it with strong tea, it grows in size and multiplies (It forms other small flat mushrooms beneath it but white in color. It grows to accommodate the size of the container however big it is. If you put it in a big container, the size of a room, it will grow and fill that big container.
After the news on the Radio about the dangers of the mushroom, one old lady decided to throw it away to the nearby bush. When she did that, to her horror and surprise, she had a voice telling:” Are you throwing me away after I have helped you this much? Don’t you want anymore? She then started yelling and when people came, they also heard the voice and the whole village was in panic. It took brave men of God courage and faith to remove the mushroom from the bush and prayed for it. When they did this, it turned to a little white snake.
The mushroom resembles a placenta. It is flesh like, soft and it kind of moves. When you look at it very carefully, it has a small opening (Mouth) and two little dots (Eyes).
This is a tact that the devil used to ensnare people. The devil knew that he would catch people using their weakness (Fear of witchcraft). They do not believe in the blood of Jesus for their protection and healing. Lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6)
CHEERS
Norton, you are truly demented.

founded in facts.

#71944 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on making a fool out of yourself! Keep on steppin' in it!
You can't win! You give yourself away because you don't understand the Bible for one thing ,and you are definitely a Liberal for another thing. God hates liars and deceivers!
CHEERS!
Talking to yourself like you are another person could be considered a sign of insanity. Your last sentence could be seen as self hatred, another sign of insanity. Looks like the signs all point to the same direction Norton.
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71945 Nov 24, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse your post! You are the REAL Norton! I am not so sure why this guy in St Louis tries to be other people, but in a way it's entertaining to watch him flip flop. I am thinking he might have a bi-polar or split-personality diagnosis! LOL Obviously, he IS a progressive liberal by the way he uses vulgarity, bashes people, calls people names, and gets so angry! LOL
You can't win! You give yourself away because you don't understand the Bible for one thing ,and you are definitely a Methodist, for another thing. God hates liars and deceivers!
CHEERS!
You_are_NOT_Lyin g

Saint Louis, MO

#71946 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, baby! We can ALL be a Norton! You likie? LMAO
I endorse your post! You are the REAL Norton! I am not so sure why this Norton guy tries to be other people, but in a way it's entertaining to watch him flip flop.

founded in facts.

#71947 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got upset because I told him he couldn't win with me and he just went off the deep end! You're right.......he is no debater. He just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
He hates anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
He hates anybody that doesn't like Obama.
Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)
CHEERS!
It is true, you can't win against the insane. How are you posting with all these different ISP's? Are you using proxy servers?

Just because you say you are Christian doesn't make it so. You think it is OK for a woman to kill her husband because of a difference in politics. I don't remember hearing about that in Sunday school. You are a sick thing in need of serious psychiatric help.
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#71948 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself like you are another person could be considered a sign of insanity. Your last sentence could be seen as self hatred, another sign of insanity. Looks like the signs all point to the same direction Norton.
yep...sad...really sad. The complete and totala loss of the conservatrolls have pushed him over the edge!

Great Post!

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#71949 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
God is systematically destroying America. Just look at what has happened this year.
There was an incredible heatwave and drought that destroyed massive amounts of the crops. This drought has not let up and now covers about 65 percent of the country.
The drought triggered record forest fires in the West.
The East was not affected by the drought, but now the most powerful hurricane on record is heading directly towards Philadelphia and New York City. It could do catastrophic damage to the entire Northeast!
If you add the area of the drought and now the hurricane together, it would be about 80 percent of the country! As I said, the Holy God of Israel is systematically destroying America right before our eyes.
Just last August, Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans seven years later, on the exact day of Hurricane Katrina. Both hit during the week of the homosexual event called Southern Decadence in New Orleans!
Hurricane Sandy is hitting 21 years to the day of the Perfect Storm of October 30, 1991.
CHEERS
Shirley Phelps Roper, is that you?
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#71950 Nov 24, 2012
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley Phelps Roper, is that you?
????? maybe????

LOL
The REAL USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#71951 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, you can't win against the insane. How are you posting with all these different ISP's? Are you using proxy servers?
Just because you say you are Christian doesn't make it so. You think it is OK for a woman to kill her husband because of a difference in politics. I don't remember hearing about that in Sunday school. You are a sick thing in need of serious psychiatric help.
He's just FREAKING lost it...hahahahahahahahaha
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71952 Nov 24, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, you can't win against the insane. How are you posting with all these different ISP's? Are you using proxy servers?
Did you really go to Sunday School? Didn't learn anything if you did, huh? You're just another hater of Christians! Sorry for you!

CHEERS!
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71953 Nov 24, 2012
You_are_NOT_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse your post! You are the REAL Norton! I am not so sure why this Norton guy tries to be other people, but in a way it's entertaining to watch him flip flop.
Yeah, it's real entertaining to watch you flip-flop. Except you are not good at it. I will still win!

CHEERS!
Norton

Saint Joseph, MO

#71954 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think heyou must have got upset because I told you that you couldn't win with me and you just went off the deep end! You're right.......you're is no debater. You just spews anger and off-the-wall stuff that makes no sense.
Heyou hate anybody that says they are a Christian and tries to make them look like a fool and then it always comes back to hit him in the face.
Just a little crazy or drinkin' too much.:)
CHEERS!
Hey fake Norton, if you're going to copy me you need to watch your typo's. You made some mistakes. HAAAA! I told you, YOU CAN'T WIN!

CHEERS!
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Mansfield, MO

#71955 Nov 24, 2012
Can America Handle The Truth?

The United States of America is at a tipping point. It is past time we are told the truth and begin to solve the problems. The time for false hopes, hugs, and feel-good can-kicking is over. The talk is all about the ‘fiscal cliff’ and whether or not we can figure out a bipartisan solution to the economic realities that are going to happen sooner rather than later. The Benghazi scandal and the true motives of abandoning our own brave Americans in a time of need are undergoing a huge whitewash. The number of Americans on food stamps is at a record-breaking high of nearly 50 million and growing. The number of Americans who are un- or under-employed is now at 23 million, and the statistics are always shaded to favor those in power. When ObamaCare kicks in fully beginning now (after the election – how convenient), it will be exposed as the most dishonest 2700 pages of bull excrement that has ever been passed by our Congress; and that is a very challenging order. That bill alone will send us off into fiscal collapse. But can America handle the real truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

If the phony stimulus and fiat money counterfeiting schemes by Helicopter Ben Bernanke and his equally culpable cronies at the Fed were not allowed to influence the GDP, we would realize that we have been in a depression (not even a recession) for the last four years. Reality check: we have been lied to about the severity of our economic situation. Both parties are culpable. We have been serially deceived and now-addled dopers addicted to the drug of debt heaped on future generations. We cannot continue to borrow our way out of debt any more than a person can drink themselves sober. Yet, we continue to ignore reality. The truth, unlike the political agendas of all politicians, has no agenda. It is what it is. And yet we are continually bombarded with misleading data from the ruling class and their compliant hacks in the media. This is simple high school math, not politics. When exponential spending is happening faster than revenue growth, a fiscal dead-end is just around the next curve in the road. Reality also is what it is.

Americans are polarized and divided as never before in the 236 year history of our republic. We are now the Blue States and the Red States, contrary to Barack Obama’s promise to the country as he stood before us in Chicago’s Grant Park and accepted the majority decision of the electorate who chose him to be our 44th president. For a brief moment in time, even those of us who did not vote for him listened and hoped as his words attempted to bring us all together as Americans. Remember how he told us he would stop the ocean’s rise and heal the planet? Remember how he portrayed himself as the great uniter of all people?

MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-america-...

OBAMA ADMIN GIVES TAXPAYER-FUNDED 'KICKBACKS' TO BIG DONORS, BUNDLERS
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11...
Norton

Saint Louis, MO

#71956 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really go to Sunday School? Didn't learn anything if you did, huh? You're just another hater of Christians! Sorry for you!
CHEERS!
Well FAKE Norton if that were true...it wouldn't involve you anyway...since you are not a REAL Christian.

The proof... for all you big talk ...God doesn't hear or ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS...NOTHING you predict ever happens. LOL

I'm not sorry for you...because it looks like you are getting just what you deserve...the vengence of God!!!!

CHEERS
The Real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#71957 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's real entertaining to watch you flip-flop. Except you are not good at it. I will still win!
CHEERS!
Funny in the election ...YOU JUST LOST...hahahahahahaha
The Real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#71958 Nov 24, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Can America Handle The Truth?
The United States of America is at a tipping point. It is past time we are told the truth and begin to solve the problems. The time for false hopes, hugs, and feel-good can-kicking is over. The talk is all about the ‘fiscal cliff’ and whether or not we can figure out a bipartisan solution to the economic realities that are going to happen sooner rather than later. The Benghazi scandal and the true motives of abandoning our own brave Americans in a time of need are undergoing a huge whitewash. The number of Americans on food stamps is at a record-breaking high of nearly 50 million and growing. The number of Americans who are un- or under-employed is now at 23 million, and the statistics are always shaded to favor those in power. When ObamaCare kicks in fully beginning now (after the election – how convenient), it will be exposed as the most dishonest 2700 pages of bull excrement that has ever been passed by our Congress; and that is a very challenging order. That bill alone will send us off into fiscal collapse. But can America handle the real truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
If the phony stimulus and fiat money counterfeiting schemes by Helicopter Ben Bernanke and his equally culpable cronies at the Fed were not allowed to influence the GDP, we would realize that we have been in a depression (not even a recession) for the last four years. Reality check: we have been lied to about the severity of our economic situation. Both parties are culpable. We have been serially deceived and now-addled dopers addicted to the drug of debt heaped on future generations. We cannot continue to borrow our way out of debt any more than a person can drink themselves sober. Yet, we continue to ignore reality. The truth, unlike the political agendas of all politicians, has no agenda. It is what it is. And yet we are continually bombarded with misleading data from the ruling class and their compliant hacks in the media. This is simple high school math, not politics. When exponential spending is happening faster than revenue growth, a fiscal dead-end is just around the next curve in the road. Reality also is what it is.
Americans are polarized and divided as never before in the 236 year history of our republic. We are now the Blue States and the Red States, contrary to Barack Obama’s promise to the country as he stood before us in Chicago’s Grant Park and accepted the majority decision of the electorate who chose him to be our 44th president. For a brief moment in time, even those of us who did not vote for him listened and hoped as his words attempted to bring us all together as Americans. Remember how he told us he would stop the ocean’s rise and heal the planet? Remember how he portrayed himself as the great uniter of all people?
MORE: http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-america-...
OBAMA ADMIN GIVES TAXPAYER-FUNDED 'KICKBACKS' TO BIG DONORS, BUNDLERS
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/11...
Anti American Bleeding Hemorrhoidal Conservative Nutcase Jerk!

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#71959 Nov 24, 2012
“The Democratic Staff of the Committee on Education and the Workforce estimates that one 200-person Wal-Mart store may result in a cost to federal taxpayers of $420,750 per year – about $2,103 per employee. Specifically, the low wages result in the following additional public costs being passed along to taxpayers:

$36,000 a year for free and reduced lunches for just 50 qualifying Wal-Mart families.
$42,000 a year for Section 8 housing assistance, assuming 3 percent of the store employees qualify for such assistance, at $6,700 per family.
$125,000 a year for federal tax credits and deductions for low-income families, assuming 50 employees are heads of household with a child and 50 are married with two children.
$100,000 a year for the additional Title I expenses, assuming 50 Wal-Mart families qualify with an average of 2 children.
$108,000 a year for the additional federal health care costs of moving into state children’s health insurance programs (S-CHIP), assuming 30 employees with an average of two children qualify.
$9,750 a year for the additional costs for low income energy assistance.”

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021876...
Newbie Thank the Lord

Wheatland, MO

#71960 Nov 24, 2012
So how did the election work out for ya? Just wondering???? Did not go out for Kramer, Rose, Breedlove, Dunn, Hines, the other Republican Sheriff's or wanna B's...but you did go for Akin? It is your fault! Get over it as you are part of the problem.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#71961 Nov 24, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't win! You give yourself away because you don't understand the Bible for one thing ,and you are definitely a Methodist, for another thing. God hates liars and deceivers!
CHEERS!
Ata boy, liar! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wentzville Municipal Election 2015 1 hr JustSoYouThought 21
Are Wentzville people stupid 6 hr Mary Beth 1
Drunk 6 hr Ralphy 1
White people stand up 11 hr Racist and proud 1
Obama Holder Blood On Hands 12 hr Grow a set 1
WhitesUnite 12 hr White Power Forever 1
Denny's in Lake St Louis (Dec '13) 12 hr Joe D 14
Lake St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web