Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

United States

#58775 Jul 19, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
To avoid talking above Dawgs pay grade you have to think back to third grade. Any grade above that is beyond Dawgs pay grade.
Clearly you upset him, he pulled out his LADYBOY alias and yawned at you. He resorts to that alias when he's had his ass kicked and his medication have wore off.
What DAN is really saying in this sad disturbing post is:
I just Keep KICKING her ASS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ROLMFAO!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#58778 Jul 19, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
STOPLIGHT: A WALK FOR THE PRESIDENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
In your linked video Stuart Shepard says, "There has NEVER been a time when EVERYBODY was Christian in the US. And obviously, that's not what ANYBODY EVER meant by saying that this is a Christian nation." [Time 0:38]

OH, I SEE, Stuart! When people say "this is a Christian nation," they don't really MEAN it!

Thanks for clearing that up!

#58779 Jul 19, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS:
Romney insiders say Mittwitt wouldn't have run if he knew he'd have this tax mess... hahahahahaha!!!!!
When you look back at what caused the Republicans to loose the 2012 Election... this is going to be the #1 reason!
Perhaps it is somewhat unfair of the Democrats to say that Romney will not release his tax forms "because he has something to hide."

But the longer Romney refuses to release his tax forms, the longer the Democrats can continue to say that Romney will not release the forms "because he has something to hide."

As you well know, "where there's smoke, there's fire."

#58780 Jul 19, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
The BAIN that kills all his Relatives... FROM SHAME!
The "bane" from "Bain" is really quite a "pain."

(Apologies to "My Fair Lady": The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.)
Juan Valdez

West Plains, MO

#58781 Jul 19, 2012
Muslim Prez Dictator wrote:
$225,000 in Stimulus Money Will Put Solar Waterheater in County Jail
The Department of Energy has doled out $225,000 in stimulus money to heat hot water at a jail in Frederick County, Md.
The grant is part of the $2 billion given to the DOE as part of the $787-billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The $225,000 from those funds was given to Frederick County for a solar project at the county’s Adult Detention Center, a spokesperson for the Department of Energy (DOE) told CNSNews.com .
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/225000-stimul...
The Frederick News-Post reports the project at the Frederick County Adult Detention Center is being paid for almost entirely by a grant from the Department of Energy. The cost of the project is about $266,000. The system is expected to save about $10,000 in annual operating costs by reducing natural gas consumption. In addition, the system is expected to bring in at least $40,000 per year in renewable energy credits.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/07/14/fred...

Hmmmm, what the hell is so bad about that?

#58782 Jul 19, 2012
One of today's headlines says that a new poll is a "surprise" to President Obama, because the recent CBS/NYT poll shows President Obama at 46 percent with Romney at 47 percent.

http://tinyurl.com/7fzf9zf

First of all, the margin of error for that poll was +/- 3 percent.

Secondly, RealClearPolitics (RCP) tracks 9 major polls. The average of those 9 polls shows Obama +1.4 points over Romney.

Of the 9 polls, 3 show Romney with exactly a 1% edge.

A total of 5 polls show Obama over Romney. All show Obama leading by 2% or more.

One poll shows a tie.

(The CBS/NYT poll shows that more than one in three Romney voters say they are supporting Romney primarily because they "dislike" Mr. Obama. We know what THAT means.)

(Only eight percent of Obama supporters say their support for the president is tied to their dislike of Romney. We know what THAT means, too.)

#58783 Jul 19, 2012
Washington Post: A Purple Strategies poll in four key swing states this week showed Romney’s unfavorable rating outpacing his favorable rating by between 8 percent and 18 percent in Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. The Obama campaign’s assault on Romney’s record at Bain Capital appears to be paying dividends, at least 100-plus days out.

http://tinyurl.com/cygjqk3

Ohio and Virginia? Oh, Oh! Doesn't sound good for Romney!

Looks like Florida will be the "swingiest" swing state!

Pick Rubio, Mitt!

(Better yet for the Dems, pick Jindal or Rice!_8-)
DAWG is an MORON

United States

#58784 Jul 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
One of today's headlines says that a new poll is a "surprise" to President Obama, because the recent CBS/NYT poll shows President Obama at 46 percent with Romney at 47 percent.

Secondly, RealClearPolitics (RCP) tracks 9 major polls. The average of those 9 polls shows Obama +1.4 points over Romney.

A total of 5 polls show Obama over Romney. All show Obama leading by 2% or more.

One poll shows a tie.

(The CBS/NYT poll shows that more than one in three Romney voters say they are supporting Romney primarily because they "dislike" Mr. Obama. We know what THAT means.)

(Only eight percent of Obama supporters say their support for the president is tied to their dislike of Romney. We know what THAT means, too.)
When Dawg says "we" he is referring to himself and his multiple aliases.

A recent poll showed that Dawg is a total moron. 98% voted for "total". The other 2% was determined to be Dawg voting several times using his multiple aliases.

You truly are an idiot Dawg.
DAWG is an MORON

United States

#58785 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>The "bane" from "Bain" is really quite a "pain."

See above post regarding you being an idiot. It's post like this one I quoted that proves it.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#58786 Jul 19, 2012
One poll shows a tie.
Ah shucks Dawg , You mean Mitt REALLY does have a chance !

I noticed you stuck a Mister in front of obama , Well its good that your NICE to people from other countrys
DAWG is an MORON

United States

#58787 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>As you well know, "where there's smoke, there's fire."
But since you are a Libturd that only applies to those you oppose. Of course it doesn't apply to Obamas refusal to release his transcripts.

Only idiots like you who know Obama is a failure an has nothing but failure to run on cares about Romneys tax returns. What do you think you are going to find out? That he's a wealthy man? We already know that Dawg.

How about Obama's transcripts. How about everything about Obamas past that had been hidden?

Why is it that you NEVER talk about anything good that Obama has done to help the economy? Because you have NOTHING to talk about.
DAWG is an MORON

United States

#58788 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>In your linked video Stuart Shepard says, "There has NEVER been a time when EVERYBODY was Christian in the US. And obviously, that's not what ANYBODY EVER meant by saying that this is a Christian nation." [Time 0:38]

OH, I SEE, Stuart! When people say "this is a Christian nation," they don't really MEAN it!

Thanks for clearing that up!

You mean like how Obama says things like "if you have a business you didnt do that" then Debbie Blabbermouth Shultz comes along and says he didn't really mean that?

The only thing you accomplish in every post you make is proving how big of an idiot you really are.

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#58789 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
The "bane" from "Bain" is really quite a "pain."
The DAWG that WAGS tHE TAJL

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#58790 Jul 19, 2012
TAIL
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#58791 Jul 19, 2012
I notice the liberals are trying to boycott Chick-Fil-A again, so I'm going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of my chicken nuggets and waffle fries in their honor.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#58792 Jul 19, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
I notice the liberals are trying to boycott Chick-Fil-A again, so I'm going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of my chicken nuggets and waffle fries in their honor.
I have not heard about the boycott. I would imagine it is because they are not open on Sundays due to their religious convictions? Typical of liberals and atheists to persecute someone for having strong values!!!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#58793 Jul 19, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard about the boycott. I would imagine it is because they are not open on Sundays due to their religious convictions? Typical of liberals and atheists to persecute someone for having strong values!!!
This time it is because of their anti-gay Christian values. I deliberately bought my food from them today to show my support.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#58794 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
This time it is because of their anti-gay Christian values. I deliberately bought my food from them today to show my support.
Good for you. I hope you like the special sauce. I put it on just for you.

I eat there all the time becuase I like the food. Who gives a crap about their religious and political views.

#58795 Jul 19, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard about the boycott. I would imagine it is because they are not open on Sundays due to their religious convictions? Typical of liberals and atheists to persecute someone for having strong values!!!
Yet here you are making a post persecuting liberals and atheists.

#58796 Jul 19, 2012
Wow, you really are an idiot.

If they boycott hookers, are you going to enjoy every mouth watering bite of that chicken too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning-3 brothers roofing Dec 3 Above the law 1
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Dec 1 Sunshine0609 191
Ofallon people can't dance (Jan '15) Nov 28 Moron Finder 7
News Trains' horns leave Wentzville man steamed (Oct '06) Nov 27 The Obvious Truth 29
Demonic Father sticks figers down 6week old bab... Nov 15 Equalizer 5
News "Horrific": Prosecutor's descriptiona Read Stor... Nov 15 Equalizer 1
Flooding yards in lake St. Louis is ok Nov '16 Napoleon Dynamite 2

Lake St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake St. Louis Mortgages