really frustrated

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Sep 5, 2012
It's all in the hands of the voters. How long they're going to put up with this stuff.
filecharges

San Diego, CA

#46 Sep 7, 2012
It is my understanding that the police are willing to drop the bs charges against J so that none of this comes to light. This guy should be behind bars and not our alderman. I love the way there are two sets of rules (or classification) for the citizens of Wentzville...... either your one of the boys and protected.... or your not... I AM EXTREMELY PISSED THAT MY ORIGINAL POST WAS REMOVED... YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I STARTED THE ORIGINAL WHICH GAVE A DETAILED ACCOST OF WHAT HAPPENED. if anyone to an find it please copy and repost it!
Disgusted

Wentzville, MO

#47 Sep 7, 2012
I've had that happen too, but I'm looking at that in a positive light, somebody doesn't want others to read what we know and see.

This is too big to keep it quiet! Eventually somebody will have the courage to come forward and be honest and unbiased. The truth always comes out, maybe slower than it should, but when it does everybody involved will look ridiculous and hopefully pay the price!
Oh geez

United States

#48 Sep 7, 2012
If its too big too keep quiet- why is it only being discussed here?

Where is that video that's going to blow this wide open????
filecharges

United States

#49 Sep 7, 2012
Oh Gees - Your right. Jason should bring all this out into the open. Matter of fact. I will pay his ticket if he is willing to show Stokes for what/who he is and press charges. Pictures-Ive seen them on his phone.(one is of Stokes cars vin, one shows a drunk Stokes and shows he pissed himself..etc. need I go on???) I drank Witnesses-I personally know a few that were there.
filecharges

United States

#50 Sep 7, 2012
Please forgive me... the "I drank" in front of Witnesses does not belong. My bad.
Embarrassed

Saint Peters, MO

#51 Sep 7, 2012
filecharges wrote:
Please forgive me... the "I drank" in front of Witnesses does not belong. My bad.
Do you know what if anything is being done about this situation?
to huh

Foristell, MO

#52 Sep 9, 2012
Oh geez wrote:
Why is this a delicate situation?
What's more simple and straight to the point then video evidence?
How much power do you an alderman from Wentzville, Mo have?
No comment.
Answers Please

Ballwin, MO

#53 Sep 10, 2012
Removing certain comments from the thread instead of the whole topic, eh? Somebody must be really scared.
Answers Please

Ballwin, MO

#54 Sep 10, 2012
Get it while it's hot.

Friday Aug 17
wtftard posts : "I have heard that Rick Stokes got wasted at buffalo wild wings then tried to hit a customer with his car. This all started because Stokes was falling down drunk and pissing all over himself in the bathroom. Stokes assaulted the customer right after the customer informed Stokes that it was rude and nasty of him to exit without washing his hands when he had pissed all over himself.(This customer was rightfully upset because he had to exit the restroom after Stokes.) The customer was almost ran over by Stokes who was also trying to drive drunk. Stokes started screaming that he knew the cops, ran this town, knew the mayor...etc.... which was when the cops were called (I think they were called by the customer that got hit by his car.) The corrupt Wentzville cops then gave the customer a ticket for disturbing the peace (because Stokes was an alderman). The cops then allowed the drunk piss covered alderman Stokes to dive home. The customer filed assault on Stokes which I think is a class 3 felony. later the customer was told that the police would drop the disturbing the peace ticket if he would drop the assault charges. I for one hope Stokes gets removed as alderman and finds out just how well he "runs this town". Oh yeah... I heard the customer has photos of Stokes on that night which shows a drunk piss wet Stokes. All of this happened and yet Stokes was still allowed ti drive... if you ask me Wentzville has two problems... aldermen who think they own the town and police that allow it to happen. I guess Wentzville really is about who you know. Good luck customer! I hope you win. "
Embarrassed

United States

#55 Sep 11, 2012
Answers Please wrote:
Removing certain comments from the thread instead of the whole topic, eh? Somebody must be really scared.
I agree!
Oh geez

United States

#56 Sep 11, 2012
So, still not showing that mysterious video?
peacemaker

Wentzville, MO

#57 Sep 14, 2012
Leave the poor man alone.
Answers Please

Ballwin, MO

#58 Sep 14, 2012
Poor (adj.)- Lacking enough money to live comfortably in a society.

um, no
sugarpie

Foristell, MO

#59 Sep 18, 2012
what is this link all about?
Stuff

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Sep 18, 2012
Who is Rick Stokes? And why does anybody care? Sounds like a nobody.
peacemaker

Wentzville, MO

#61 Sep 19, 2012
Just leave Rick Stokes alone. He is a good man.
to peacemaker

Foristell, MO

#62 Sep 27, 2012
charges against Rick Stokes will NOT happen. It is a good reason for everyone to run for Aldemen; then you can do what you want and no retrobutions against you!
Sonja

O Fallon, MO

#63 Sep 27, 2012
Not surprised by Stokes' behavior. Just because he's President of the Board of Aldermen he thinks he can do anything---and get away with it. Just be glad he did not get elected as State Rep. Is this a great country, or what!!!
Get your facts straight

O Fallon, MO

#64 Sep 27, 2012
How many of you bloggers attend/watch the Alderman meetings and know what is REALLY going on in the city of Wentzville? Rick Stokes is for local business and growing our wonderful city. It is very upsetting to see these posts about a man that is working to better our community. If there is a video that makes me believe he was set up, give me the proof or stop creating rumors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Hillary Fri Go Hillary 1
Go Hillary Fri Go Hillary 1
Lake Saint Louis - Fun place to live? Thu EE Man 4
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) Thu NO 6
proposed Dave Hoekel Parkway (Jul '07) Apr 23 Crossroads 5
Tattooed Dog Apr 23 Crossroads 2
Sump Pump Apr 23 Swamp Rat 10
More from around the web

Lake St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE