First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Embarrassed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 27, 2012
My friend "Disgusted" has been blocked from the Buffalo Wild Wings/Rick Stokes conversation. I guess the comments struck a nerve?!!

I'm reposting the link with information regarding the "disturbing the peace" citation issued by the Wentzville PD on 8/8. There's been no assault charge to Stokes at this point, unless it's not being made public.

http://wentzville.patch.com/articles/wentvill...

Please share this information with anybody investigating this crime.
Embarrassed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 27, 2012
http://wentzville.patch.com/articles/wentzvil...

If this link doesn't Work go to Wentzville Patch, police blotter, 8/8. The peace disturbance citation is listed there.
Disgusted

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Embarrassed wrote:
http://wentzville.patch.com/ar ticles/wentzville-police-blott er-theft-from-vehicle-shoplift ing-arrest-at-kohl-s
If this link doesn't Work go to Wentzville Patch, police blotter, 8/8. The peace disturbance citation is listed there.
Thanks for helping me out. The above link isn't working but the link in the next message does work.
something doesnt jive

Wentzville, MO

#4 Aug 27, 2012
So I guess Rick Stokes is bullying the owner of Topix and in essence is taking our Ammendment rights of free speech away. Why have a blog like this if a bully like stokes can get it taken off? If he is threatening to sue if it doesn't come off, check with your attorney. Public officials cannot sue for slander whether true or even made up items about them. Get over it Rick Stokes. Your so called power you think you have is going to cost you this time. Jason needs to go after the fullest extent of the law and get this bully good. Maybe we should talk about some big items that have been covered up about Rick Stokes and his indecent behavior.
Oh geez

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Did it cross your mind that it keeps coming down because they are just accusations at this point?
Answers Please

Ballwin, MO

#6 Aug 27, 2012
No, but I keep wondering why someone from Chicago, IL is so interested in "small town conspiracy theories".
Oh geez

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Didn't notice that- I'm actually in lake at Louis.
Answers Please

Ballwin, MO

#8 Aug 27, 2012
If the discussion keeps coming down and everyone decides to just forget about it, then it will never get beyond the accusations. This is the 2nd time the story has been removed, it seems way more feasible that someone is trying to keep the story from being told because it's true and there is legitimate fear of repercussions, and not because it's baseless. The people of Wentzville(and potentially MO - due to the state rep run) deserve to know they have honest people representing and protecting them.

I've never heard of a business or individual refusing to comment on something that never happened.
to oh geez

Wentzville, MO

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Oh geez wrote:
Did it cross your mind that it keeps coming down because they are just accusations at this point?
Accusations that happened. I was there and if they don't charge Rick Stokes, my video will go to the TV station.
Oh geez

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Why wait for the media- post it to you tube.
Law abiding citizen

Bridgeton, MO

#11 Aug 27, 2012
What it will take is for Mr. J to come forward. He is the only one that can "out" this issue. If he truly was struck by the car, he should say so. If Alderman S. is guilty, he should own up....what happened to all that "transparent" talk during the campaign???
Embarrassed

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Aug 28, 2012
I think "oh geez"'s goal is to distract from the facts and place doubt. The facts are there are witnesses to the drunken behavior of our aldermen on August 8th. There was only one person ticketed and that was the person complaining about Stokes. The police are not talking about this when asked. We have every right to ask questions and a responsibility to find the facts!!! Someone could have been killed, that's what happens when you drive drunk!!
Oh geez

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Nope, just think its a little nutty. If there are witnesses and video, step forward, show the video.

I guess it's easier for you all to believe that the police, government, media, those at the restaurant, are all conspiring to protect a low level, small town, "official".

Where's that video? No one waits for media anymore, make that viral already!
to oh geez

Foristell, MO

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Oh geez wrote:
Nope, just think its a little nutty. If there are witnesses and video, step forward, show the video.
I guess it's easier for you all to believe that the police, government, media, those at the restaurant, are all conspiring to protect a low level, small town, "official".
Where's that video? No one waits for media anymore, make that viral already!
The video will be shown on TV not You Tube. TV is in contact with Mr J and as soon as the police report is completed, the story will be a story. Why are you so defensive of Rick Stokes? You don't know him like we do, that is far sure.
Disgusted

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Actually I'm thinking "Oh Geez" is a part of the Stokes smoke screen. Thank you for updating us, I've been in contact with M.A.D.D. and will be sharing this information with them!
Something has to be done

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Aug 28, 2012
I really believe that any video, pictures and witness should definitely come forward. He may seem like small town but if he isn't stopped now he may be big time later. We have enough problems in our state and our country to let something like this go. The police are to serve and protect and letting a drunk driver go put everyone lives in danger. Please do not give up on this and let it go, if I would have witnessed it, I would come forward.
MADD as heck

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Why wait? All of us deserve to expose this indiscretion. If you wait for the lame stream media it will never come out. If you have the goods, use the power of the public forum. You Tube is the fourth estate in todays world. Do not be afraid to use it! You need to show the courage to protect our roads with deeds and action. Waiting for others to act is passive cowardice
Oh geez

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2012
Yep, its me- Wentzville-BWW cover up artist.

This is all pretty simple- if it happened- show the video, the pictures, where are all these BWW people that witnessed it??? We keep hearing about this video, post it! Why would you wait for media attention- make your own attention like thousands of others and post it some where.

I don't live there, spend money there, I just always find it funny that people throw info out there, with all this proof, yet- nothing.

No one would wait if they had video of an elected official to prove their point! And they shouldn't! What are you waiting for??
Disgusted

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 28, 2012
I agree "Answers Please". I want a thorough report, so there's little doubt of who did what and how it was handled by all involved. I also agree this needs to stay in the forefront.
Oh geez

O Fallon, MO

#22 Aug 28, 2012
Why is this a delicate situation?

What's more simple and straight to the point then video evidence?

How much power do you an alderman from Wentzville, Mo have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 24 min grave digger 2,723
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr foster 459
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 96,930
Legalize pot 9 hr John 16
Weather update 9 hr Doppler Dude 1
News update 9 hr Crime Reporter XXX 1
Today 10 hr Betty 1
•••
•••
•••

Lake St. Louis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake St. Louis People Search