wondering

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Does anyone else see a change in the police department since the new police chief started?
tony

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I have spoke to a few Officers. They mentioned that the officers sure are not happy. Thsy were also wearing a camera on there collar. When I asked why they were told it was for safety. It sure seems odd the littte town of wentzville can afford cameras that I don't see larger cities wearing
No name

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Who cares if it's odd, it's a good thing. You people bitch no matter what. If every other city had them and Wentzville didn't, this would be a post about that.
Excited

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

This is exciting! Now the Rick Stokes/BWW debacle can definitely be either confirmed or denied, rather than the "no comment" response given by the Chief.
No name

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Ok- the stokes/bww thing is obviously a non-issue! If anyone had the video or witnesses, and it was any kind of big deal, it would be out there already.
Why don't you all run for office or get out there and work within the community to make things better? Guess it's easier to bitch and point fingers??
And no, don't know stokes, don't even know what he looks like. I just find if crazy that people make accusations, supposedly with video evidence, yet no one has seen anything.
Excited

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

To "No Name", I obviously hit a nerve! You might want to reread my comment, I said it could "either be confirmed or denied, rather than the "no comment" response by the Chief". I do know Stokes and I am not impressed.

I've noticed there have been other comments on other posts from people in Elmhurst IL (like yourself) who claim to not know Stokes but are very defensive of him...interesting!
No name

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Lol!!! Love it! I'm not in Illinois, I'm right here at the Lsl/Wentzville border. I think it's great that if I have an opinion- I must support that dude.

If you were accused of something, wouldn't you expect there to be proof-especially when there's a mysterious video for proof? Of course you would! But, since this person, whatever his views are, doesn't deserve the same? I'm guessing no, if someone doesn't agree with you, and I'm sure you are the smartest person you know, then all rights can just go to hell.

Small town politics are the best!!!
No Name

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

You may want to go to Buffalo Wild wings in wentzville to get your answers. Maybe order a coke and whiskey and ask for a double!
Nobody special

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Excited wrote:
Elmhurst IL
When I post from my smart phone it will mark me down as being from Illinois to southern Missouri. I don't know why it does that but just an explanation. When you see Elmhurst IL the poster is probably on a smartphone.
Embarrassed

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Check out the Nov 13 story in the Wentzville Patch, "Police Report Involving Alderman Costs City $1K". The coverup is being exposed!!!
Embarrassed

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Why is the city attorney being consulted about this situation, who involved the city attorney and why should taxpayer money pay for the attorney fees?!! It's time to start asking some serious questions. Thank you to Wentzville Patch, Tamara Duncan, for this report!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake St. Louis Discussions

Search the Lake St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 25 min Seeing is believing 95,019
Lakeview Cleaners 2 hr Concerned 1
Back to the old tricks 2 hr to resident 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 23 hr layback 6,894
Wentzville School District Tue Livinoutinmo 1
Wentzville Bluffs Jul 8 Townie 5
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
•••

Flood Warning for St Charles County was issued at July 11 at 12:13PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••