Derelict vehicles and building

Derelict vehicles and building

Posted in the Lake St. Louis Forum

Concerned

O Fallon, MO

#1 Feb 8, 2012
I have noticed that on Prospect Road near I 40 /64 that the NEW VISION FELLOWSHIP CHURCH has been allowed to have a building in disrepair and have several derelict unlicensed vehicles on he property. This eyesore has been ignored by the Police of both Lake St. Louis and Wentzville. Why is this allowed to continue if I let my property to stay in this state the governments of both cities would be all over me.
I have contacted both agencies and have seen no results of my complaint. Am I the only one who is noticing this property?

Since: Aug 09

Ballwin, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I have noticed that on Prospect Road near I 40 /64 that the NEW VISION FELLOWSHIP CHURCH has been allowed to have a building in disrepair and have several derelict unlicensed vehicles on he property. This eyesore has been ignored by the Police of both Lake St. Louis and Wentzville. Why is this allowed to continue if I let my property to stay in this state the governments of both cities would be all over me.
I have contacted both agencies and have seen no results of my complaint. Am I the only one who is noticing this property?
So what? How is a few cars in their parking lot affecting you? So their building isn't as pristine and perfect as yours. How does that hurt you at all? You're not the only one that noticed you're just the only one stuck up enough to complain about it. Surely their must be worse things happening in the world than this.
Hey Now

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2012
First off, it is being ignored by LSL or Wentzville, but not both. It is either in LSL or Wentzville. Why would the other one care?

Second off, mind your business!
disoriented

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2012
there are a lot of blacks in that area too I notice.

Since: Aug 09

Solon, OH

#5 Mar 26, 2012
@disoriented. I think you hit the "real" nail on the head. I'm thinking our friend concerned is more worried about that then he is about a few broken down vehicles left in the church parking lot.
Concerned

Wentzville, MO

#6 Mar 28, 2012
You are a fool disoriented, what does race have to do with the condition of a building and wrecked cars. Apparently, you assume that an association of race is an element of my interest. I am living in the area and I am black you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Cow Lori Drew still there? Sep 24 Chad_rn 2
any info Sep 20 curious 1
kotex has a new jewelry line!!!!! nope, it's no... Sep 19 Travis Hupp Mommy... 3
Thinking of moving to Lake St. Louis (Nov '09) Sep 17 Anonymous 41
We are paying for it Sep 17 Reggie 3
Lake Improvement (Nov '13) Sep 15 BluesFan1985 5
Beware of Mark and Pam Hupp in O'Fallon, MO (Dec '14) Sep 6 3rd times a charm 181

Lake St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake St. Louis Mortgages