Concerned

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

I have noticed that on Prospect Road near I 40 /64 that the NEW VISION FELLOWSHIP CHURCH has been allowed to have a building in disrepair and have several derelict unlicensed vehicles on he property. This eyesore has been ignored by the Police of both Lake St. Louis and Wentzville. Why is this allowed to continue if I let my property to stay in this state the governments of both cities would be all over me.
I have contacted both agencies and have seen no results of my complaint. Am I the only one who is noticing this property?

Since: Aug 09

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
I have noticed that on Prospect Road near I 40 /64 that the NEW VISION FELLOWSHIP CHURCH has been allowed to have a building in disrepair and have several derelict unlicensed vehicles on he property. This eyesore has been ignored by the Police of both Lake St. Louis and Wentzville. Why is this allowed to continue if I let my property to stay in this state the governments of both cities would be all over me.
I have contacted both agencies and have seen no results of my complaint. Am I the only one who is noticing this property?
So what? How is a few cars in their parking lot affecting you? So their building isn't as pristine and perfect as yours. How does that hurt you at all? You're not the only one that noticed you're just the only one stuck up enough to complain about it. Surely their must be worse things happening in the world than this.
Hey Now

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

First off, it is being ignored by LSL or Wentzville, but not both. It is either in LSL or Wentzville. Why would the other one care?

Second off, mind your business!
disoriented

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

there are a lot of blacks in that area too I notice.

Since: Aug 09

Solon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

@disoriented. I think you hit the "real" nail on the head. I'm thinking our friend concerned is more worried about that then he is about a few broken down vehicles left in the church parking lot.
Concerned

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

You are a fool disoriented, what does race have to do with the condition of a building and wrecked cars. Apparently, you assume that an association of race is an element of my interest. I am living in the area and I am black you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake St. Louis Discussions

Search the Lake St. Louis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Back to the old tricks 5 hr Be Nice 7
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,002
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr layback 6,894
Wentzville School District Tue Livinoutinmo 1
Wentzville Bluffs Jul 8 Townie 5
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
Prop LiFe Jul 5 LindaLWright 7
•••

Flood Warning for St Charles County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lake St. Louis Dating

more search filters