CA allows some to violate rules

Posted in the Lake St. Louis Forum

LiSaL

Wentzville, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2010
The CA has apparetnly decided it is OK for some residents to not follow the CA rules.

The CA bans political signs on private property int eh CA boundaries. Drive down Fox Trail, Key Harbor, or even the Boulevard and you will see several of these signs.

Why is this allowed? Why doesn't the CA enforce their rules uniformly?

Maybe the new board members can help fix this ongoing issue, since the old board seems to like the good-old-boy network style of doing things.
Laker

New York, NY

#2 Oct 26, 2010
CA Boards have been fighting this battle for as long as there has been a CA. I don't think the current board has ignored the issue any more than past boards, but it does appear that more and more CA members have decided that the rules don't apply to them. Keep in mind that those rules do not apply to common ground or commercial properties, so some of the signs you have seen may not be on "lots" as defined by the CA. Not sure, because I don't know which signs you are complaining about. Either way, if you see a violation, contact the CA and let them know.
HeyNow

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 26, 2010
Lisa would rather b1tch and complain on here that do anything constructive.
LiSaL

Saint Peters, MO

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Laker- done that a week ago, Signs still are there. And they are in the front yards. Seems I did list the streets they are on, so, if you are in that area, take a look for yourself.

And if so many people are not accepting of the rules, isn't it time to look at the Ca rule sto see if they really reflect the current values of the members?

HeyNow, glad to know you feel you know me so well. Are you a stalker? I knoe responding to you is feeding the trolls, so I'll stop now.
LSL - Watch The Watchers

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2010
LiSaL-
An update from last night's CA Board of Directors Meeting with the new board members you were so happy to have in place.

Jerry Knott (the origional Watcher) was against suspending the CA rights of a member who's house was deemed derlict by the ACC. That member's house in question belongs to be Mr Rick Massey,,, the Watchers slimy attorney!

So you are happy with the BOD change, but it seems these Watchers are willing to let some people break the rules as you state above.
Laker

New York, NY

#6 Oct 27, 2010
How nice to see that corruption has come to the CA BOD so quickly. This has to be a new record! Jerry must be so proud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Wentzville being sued in Federal Court (Nov '13) 3 hr Wally 19
Please vote for these people 4 hr Rusty 6
Chief settles and more suits ahead 4 hr Benny 14
Vote for Matt Swanson 5 hr Vicki 1
vote but vote smart this time 5 hr Tommy Peeker 4
Audit city practices Sun resident 1
Beware of nut cases on here Mar 27 Cell block 5208 2
Lake St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web