Man Charged With Selling Heroin to Un...

Man Charged With Selling Heroin to Undercover Officer in Wentzville

There are 28 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Man Charged With Selling Heroin to Undercover Officer in Wentzville. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A man is accused of selling an undercover officer 10 doses of heroin Jan. 10 at 910 Main Plaza Drive in Wentzville .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
think on this

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Well, I won't lose any sleep over his fate. Stupid is as stupid does.
magic jack

O Fallon, MO

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Was Bass involved in this?
think on this wrote:
Well, I won't lose any sleep over his fate.

Stupid is as stupid does.
Another local

O Fallon, MO

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Yep..another local selling drugs.
And let's not forget the pair in Ellsberry selling bath salts.
2 in the same day......of course this happens everywhere. Not.

More evidence of Linco losers.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Do you really want me to post examples of multiple drug busts from other areas?

Of course it happens everywhere you dip
Another local

Shirley, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
Do you really want me to post examples of multiple drug busts from other areas?
Of course it happens everywhere you dip
No need for name calling pal. Go ahead and post whatever you want. Just make sure that you post comparables with the same incident to population ratios so you aren't disproportionately falsifying intent.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Another local wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for name calling pal. Go ahead and post whatever you want. Just make sure that you post comparables with the same incident to population ratios so you aren't disproportionately falsifying intent.
We've had the argument about comparing populations over and over.
Morons get caught selling drugs in virtually every County in the Nation.
They even get caught selling one drug in one City, then other drugs in another City of the same County.
So just be honest. It doesn't matter to you what happens anywhere else. You just want to make Linco County the only place that has drug problems.
I can do a simple google search and find the same thing happening anywhere;anytime;any place. Get a life, please
Try this.
Here you go folks! Another dip on Troy Topix that wants to waste time pointing out Linco Losers. And other dips on Troy Topix are are also wasting time pointing out Linco Losers doing different things. All within a 24 hr. period.
OH MY!
Another Local

Troy, MO

#7 Feb 16, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
They even get caught selling one drug in one City, then other drugs in another City of the same County.
So just be honest. It doesn't matter to you what happens anywhere else. You just want to make Linco County the only place that has drug problems.
I can do a simple google search and find the same thing happening anywhere;anytime;any place. Get a life, please
Try this.
Here you go folks! Another dip on Troy Topix that wants to waste time pointing out Linco Losers. And other dips on Troy Topix are are also wasting time pointing out Linco Losers doing different things. All within a 24 hr. period.
OH MY!
And you keep denying that this happens all too often period. What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you get it? The "naturally occuring" things that you seem to believe happen everywhere in a "normal amount" occur way too many times in Lincoln County. And thats a fact. So if you want to keep your moronic little mind buried in the sand go right ahead. But you cannot deny the fact that they happen morein Linco....and that is a bad thing, and is reflective of the lower economic and social conditions of the inhabitants.

I call BS on you for being well BULL S**T.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Another Local wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep denying that this happens all too often period. What the hell is wrong with you? Don't you get it? The "naturally occuring" things that you seem to believe happen everywhere in a "normal amount" occur way too many times in Lincoln County. And thats a fact. So if you want to keep your moronic little mind buried in the sand go right ahead. But you cannot deny the fact that they happen morein Linco....and that is a bad thing, and is reflective of the lower economic and social conditions of the inhabitants.
I call BS on you for being well BULL S**T.
No one is burying their heads in the sand.
I've never inferred most of what you just alleged.
* I never denied these things are happening "all too often"
* I never said there was any such "normal amount" of occurrences

The epidemic of drug abuse is rampant across this Nation, these United States, these Counties.
What difference does it make what County is leading in drug crimes?
There is always another County doing worse. Shut down the drug operation in Lincoln County and all you've accomplished is to move it elsewhere. Big effing deal. I bet you're all cozy with that, aren't you?
You're focused on the small picture while I'm not.
But it is only going to get worse, especially with a significant move to a nanny state along with the poor economic conditions.

If you are really that concerned about the drug problem in Lincoln County then why the hell haven't you be proactive the past 5 years or so while this County GUTTED our Law Enforcement?
I'll tell you why. Because all you want to do is take the opportunity to bitch about this County while you sit on your ass doing nothing about.
BS ON YOU

Troy, MO

#9 Feb 16, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is burying their heads in the sand.
I've never inferred most of what you just alleged.
* I never denied these things are happening "all too often"
* I never said there was any such "normal amount" of occurrences
The epidemic of drug abuse is rampant across this Nation, these United States, these Counties.
What difference does it make what County is leading in drug crimes?
There is always another County doing worse. Shut down the drug operation in Lincoln County and all you've accomplished is to move it elsewhere. Big effing deal. I bet you're all cozy with that, aren't you?
You're focused on the small picture while I'm not.
But it is only going to get worse, especially with a significant move to a nanny state along with the poor economic conditions.
If you are really that concerned about the drug problem in Lincoln County then why the hell haven't you be proactive the past 5 years or so while this County GUTTED our Law Enforcement?
I'll tell you why. Because all you want to do is take the opportunity to bitch about this County while you sit on your ass doing nothing about.
Been proactive? Yes I have. I have talked to youth groups about the dangers of drugs. I have lobbied for education improvements in the schools, with parent groups, with those against anything having to do with schools, in Jeff City with legislators including Ed who by the way just doesn't get it, with he school board, you name it. And the response is that the majority of the people living in Lincoln County just do not have the cranial capacity to understand the difference between right and wrong and why it is a good thing to have the infrastructure in place to make the area attractive, affordable and safe.
Gutted law enforcement? Kriegbaum did that to himself. You want to pay for more law enforcement? Either raise taxes or increase the tax base... It's just that simple.

Finally, who the hell are you to say that I haven't done anything. I call bs on you.
Fact Is

Foristell, MO

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Fact is......

This is the POOREST county, with poor communities, in the STL MSA. That fact has never been in dispute and is already well-established.

When people cannot make a living above low-skilled minimum wage jobs at the local "Quickie Mart" or fast food establishment, they will seek personal revenue elsewhere. That means they will beg, borrow, steal or purchase/sell drugs as a means to survive.

Poor communities are attractive to criminal elements because the people there are just worried about "getting by." Do you think they actually care about the "quality of life" in their neighborhood when they can barely keep the lights, water and heat on? Criminals know that they can move rather freely and promote their ill gotten gains without fear of someone "ratting them out."

The people elected to public office are a DIRECT REFLECTION of the community they represent. If the citizens do not care, what is the chance their elected officials will?

Go back to the beginning of all this with the former Silex officials buying socks and dog food at Wal-Mart with taxpayer $.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#11 Feb 17, 2013
BS ON YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
Been proactive? Yes I have. I have talked to youth groups about the dangers of drugs. I have lobbied for education improvements in the schools, with parent groups, with those against anything having to do with schools, in Jeff City with legislators including Ed who by the way just doesn't get it, with he school board, you name it. And the response is that the majority of the people living in Lincoln County just do not have the cranial capacity to understand the difference between right and wrong and why it is a good thing to have the infrastructure in place to make the area attractive, affordable and safe.
Gutted law enforcement? Kriegbaum did that to himself. You want to pay for more law enforcement? Either raise taxes or increase the tax base... It's just that simple.
Finally, who the hell are you to say that I haven't done anything. I call bs on you.
Gutted Law Enforcement exactly. You can blame a Sheriff if you want but FACTS are a matter of the public record.
As to Lincoln County residents not having the cranial capacity; what total crap.
You can "talk to kids" about the dangers of drugs until you're blue in the face; it DOES NOTHING.
Groups of adults getting together to talks about whatever is doing NOTHING.
You're full of nothing but fluff bs.
Talking to Ed?? wtf for? Why would you even waste your time.

The heroin epidemic is solved ONE ADDICT AT A TIME. One on one, personal intervention. Comprehensive, long-term, residential treatment And still, it is an upward battle.
And I'll tell you why? They love their dope.

Don't sit here and spew out some bs about you doing anything.
I never saw you at any meaningful budget meeting when this County Government stripped the Law Enforcement budget.

Go sell your snake oil to someone else; this Pilgrim is interested.
Guilt By Assoc

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this.
OH MY!
You seek to minimize or even justify law breaking here by saying it happens everywhere else. I pay taxes HERE and criminal activity devalues my property.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Guilt By Assoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You seek to minimize or even justify law breaking here by saying it happens everywhere else. I pay taxes HERE and criminal activity devalues my property.
"minimize/justify"?
I've inferred no such thing.
But "you" want to whine about devalued property while you let this County Government rape the Law Enforcement budget for the past 5 years.
boo hoo
Well

Troy, MO

#15 Feb 18, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
"minimize/justify"?
I've inferred no such thing.
But "you" want to whine about devalued property while you let this County Government rape the Law Enforcement budget for the past 5 years.
boo hoo
Lessee, just who set up the surveillance schedule at the jail where the prisoners escaped? The Sheriff that's who. That same jail that paid for the department expenses. And when the prisoners escaped, they lost the budget. Now, previous Sheriff's don't have that problem did they?

I saw a complaint from the previous Sheriff that he had to pay a full time cook. What's wrong with contracting with LCMC to prepare meals? It would be cheaper.

Gut the budget..au contrarie.....that is a self-inflicted wound.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Lessee, just who set up the surveillance schedule at the jail where the prisoners escaped? The Sheriff that's who. That same jail that paid for the department expenses. And when the prisoners escaped, they lost the budget. Now, previous Sheriff's don't have that problem did they?
I saw a complaint from the previous Sheriff that he had to pay a full time cook. What's wrong with contracting with LCMC to prepare meals? It would be cheaper.
Gut the budget..au contrarie.....that is a self-inflicted wound.
You need to actually get some sort of facts prior to running at the mouth. You know, "engage brain, then talk"

The jail escape was much, much later and had nothing to do with the budget slashing the Commish was engaged in.

In fact, the County is responsible for County buildings, not the Sheriff's dept. The flaw was "in the design" they approved. At no time did they move to remedy the problem.

So, apples and oranges.
Nope

Troy, MO

#17 Feb 18, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to actually get some sort of facts prior to running at the mouth. You know, "engage brain, then talk"
The jail escape was much, much later and had nothing to do with the budget slashing the Commish was engaged in.
In fact, the County is responsible for County buildings, not the Sheriff's dept. The flaw was "in the design" they approved. At no time did they move to remedy the problem.
So, apples and oranges.
How many escapes prior to Kriegbaum? Why was there a 2 hour gap between surveillance? Who sets the schedule? Who is responsible for process and the staff? If you say the commissioners, then I would question the purpose of the sheriff.
Face it.....your nose is up the e-sheriff's butt.
Oh good lord

Antioch, TN

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Are you all really arguing about this? Crime, craziness, idiots, assholes all live everywhere. Don't live in an area you think is worse. Work to solve the problems in your home, your neighborhood, your city/town and so on, don't spend time worrying about what's happening in places you won't live and don't want to. Damn people, grow the hell up.
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
How many escapes prior to Kriegbaum? Why was there a 2 hour gap between surveillance? Who sets the schedule? Who is responsible for process and the staff? If you say the commissioners, then I would question the purpose of the sheriff.
Face it.....your nose is up the e-sheriff's butt.
What has this to do with the gutting of the County law enforcement budget? Not a damn thing.
If we had a healthy County Sheriff's office, we could have the resources to battle the crime issues facing us.

As far as the ex Sheriff; it hasn't a damn thing to do with him.
My beef is against the Commissioner's office not for Kriegbaum. It wouldn't have mattered who was Sheriff.
The Beef

Troy, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2013
I Call BS wrote:
<quoted text>
What has this to do with the gutting of the County law enforcement budget? Not a damn thing.
If we had a healthy County Sheriff's office, we could have the resources to battle the crime issues facing us.
As far as the ex Sheriff; it hasn't a damn thing to do with him.
My beef is against the Commissioner's office not for Kriegbaum. It wouldn't have mattered who was Sheriff.
The prisoner income is what used to fund the Sheriff's department beyond the county jail expenses. This "revenue stream" provided a false sense of security, literally, for the county leadership for many, many years. It wasn't until it went away as a result of the prisoner escape that the depth and scope of the impact was so widely felt. And because of this false revenenue stream not being put in reserves for a rainy day, it was spent as operating funds...again, hiding the truth and reality that the tax based revenue streams just were not there to run a county infrastructure.

Now, you can't spend what you don't have. So if you want to re-capitalize the law enforcement in Lincoln County, you have a few alternatives:
1. Raise taxes
2. Promote economic development so that there is a larger and more resilient tax base
3. Cut services (roads, health dept., senior services, 911)
4. Remove some services from the tax rolls..i.e. LCMC ($3 Million/yr)
5. Declare municipal bankruptcy and let the magistrate set the tax rate.
6. Write a check

Take your pick...those are your alternatives, there aren't others.

Now if you have others, I'm all ears........
I Call BS

O Fallon, MO

#21 Feb 19, 2013
The Beef wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't until it went away as a result of the prisoner escape that the depth and scope of the impact was so widely felt.
I find myself in agreement with the balance of your statement, however, the depth and scope of the impact of the Commission's gaming of the budget was widely felt long before the prisoner escape.
It is all a matter of public record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Helicopter in LSL (Jul '09) Jul 14 Pinch 3
Bigbob Jul 9 Bigbob 1
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Jul 9 70s bitch 17
Stonemore Subdivision Jul 9 Doris 3
Wentzville new city hall Jul 7 Lawerence Tebold 1
Chapter One condos (Nov '08) Jul 2 Gambit 14
All white world Jun 27 Randy 4

Lake St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance