Police Log: Aug. 8, 2009 - Personal-...

Police Log: Aug. 8, 2009 - Personal-injury accident

There are 3 comments on the www.pressrepublican.com story from Aug 9, 2009, titled Police Log: Aug. 8, 2009 - Personal-injury accident. In it, www.pressrepublican.com reports that:

NORTH ELBA — A Moriah man suffered a head injury when a van entered the intersection and struck his motorcycle. Christopher Carden, 39, of Lake Grove, NY, was traveling east on Old Military Road at about 11:14 a.m. Friday. He entered the intersection of John Brown Road Extension, where Jamie Brown, 20, of Moriah was traveling west from the other end of Old Military Road. The two collided.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 9, 2009
NORTH ELBA — A Moriah man suffered a head injury when a van entered the intersection and struck his motorcycle.

Christopher Carden, 39, of Lake Grove, NY, was traveling east on Old Military Road at about 11:14 a.m. Friday.

He entered the intersection of John Brown Road Extension, where Jamie Brown, 20, of Moriah was traveling west from the other end of Old Military Road.

The two collided.

Brown suffered a head injury and was transported to Adirondack Medical Center in Lake Placid.

His condition was not available Friday night.

Carden was ticketed for not yielding right of way, while Brown was ticketed for operating a motorcycle without a proper license.
Jamie Brown

Auburn, NY

#2 Sep 7, 2014
I know this article is old and unimportant but this is Jamie Brown, and I would think that for an accident that could have killed me they could have put even the smallest amount of effort into getting the details right. First off I'm from MOIRA secondly he didn't hit me, he took a hard left and crossed in front of me and I hit the passenger side of the vehicle and was ejected aft er slamming into the car.
Listening

Port Henry, NY

#3 Sep 7, 2014
Jamie Brown wrote:
I know this article is old and unimportant but this is Jamie Brown, and I would think that for an accident that could have killed me they could have put even the smallest amount of effort into getting the details right. First off I'm from MOIRA secondly he didn't hit me, he took a hard left and crossed in front of me and I hit the passenger side of the vehicle and was ejected aft er slamming into the car.
It really does not matter where you are from, what matters is are you okay? are you still healing, has your life changed? Don't let the anger over power you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Placid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adirondack village's drinking water cited for lead (Jul '14) 11 hr Lake Flacid 2
Cute girl in truck at Stewarts in SL (Oct '15) 11 hr Naccer 6
Officer Cromp Aug 25 Art Winslow 3
town gossip, saranac lake (Sep '07) Aug 24 Penny 29
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Aug 16 Community Disorga... 126
High Peaks Resort formerly Hilton Lake Placid (Dec '14) Aug 1 Larry 3
Should I move to Lake Placid? (Jan '09) Jul 31 Larry 9

Lake Placid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Placid Mortgages