Get Out and VOTE

New York, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
You don't like what's going on? Vote the bastards out. Don't like the way the government is doing things? Get rid of the people running it. Want your taxes put in line? Get rid of every seated politician at the polls.
We're all in control. If you don't like what's going on, have you say by voting every single person out who is currently holding an office. Each time an election comes around, say, for county legislature, vote the bums who put us where we are out on the street. These are the guys who are giving the farm away to the welfare bums. The state government is do dirty it makes Al Capone look like Lincoln. Vote them out! Demand honesty and integrity. If you don't like what the new person is doing, vote their ass out as the next election too.
Have your say. I for one am NOT voting for ANYONE who is currently holding an office. They all need to go.
You want to save some money on the federal level? Demand the your elected officials abide by the very same programs that they shove down our throats. No more special retirement funds. No more special medical coverage. No more perks from speeches while they're in office. Let them experience first hand the result of their ideals.
Get out and VOTE!
i did

New York, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2012
i voted. did you?
me too

New York, NY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
I voted. Yay!
i do all the time

Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
I vote anytime I need to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Placid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Mon poor management a... 107
Pat St.John (Mar '11) Jun 23 friend of family 28
kayla at rent a center May '16 RIHANNA WORK WORK... 1
Mike tyler May '16 Erin 6
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... May '16 RealTech 2
missing (Aug '12) May '16 Curious 3
Moving to Jay, NY Apr '16 John bova 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Placid Mortgages