Drug Task Force Busts 9 on Felonies

There are 20 comments on the Jun 24, 2009, gouverneurtimes.com story titled Drug Task Force Busts 9 on Felonies. In it, gouverneurtimes.com reports that:

On June 23, 2009, the New York State Police along with other Members of the Essex County Drug Task Force, to include the Essex County District Attorneya TMs Office, the Essex County Sheriffa TMs Office, and the Ticonderoga, Lake Placid and Saranac Lake Police Departments, concluded a long term investigation into the illegal sale of drugs in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at gouverneurtimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
maybe u should stop dealing and bringing it back up! seems like your looking for more trouble.
fan

Albany, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2009
Tmac wrote:
i love how everyone on this website loves runnin their mouths about wut they know nothin about! If we didnt have all these narcing fuks in this town maybe we wouldnt hav to deal wit this bullshit! I would lov 4 someone to put their name on here an run their mouth about me it would make my day!But no one does they hide behind their computer screens anybody got a problem wit me or my friends im easy to find!
Hows HIV treating you?
smiles

Albany, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Maybe you should get a job.
B ware

Cobleskill, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows HIV treating you?
who is tmac?
MATRIX

Warrensburg, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2009
Tmac wrote:
i love how everyone on this website loves runnin their mouths about wut they know nothin about! If we didnt have all these narcing fuks in this town maybe we wouldnt hav to deal wit this bullshit! I would lov 4 someone to put their name on here an run their mouth about me it would make my day!But no one does they hide behind their computer screens anybody got a problem wit me or my friends im easy to find!
And just who the fu%k are you bad ass? Post your your name. Where do you bury all your victims there killer?
MATRIX

Warrensburg, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2009
BTW Tmac you deal oxy's or H on my street you won't have to guess who narced you I will gladly let you and all involved know MY name!! I'm easy to find as well.
mike

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2009
good ,lock them all up
losermac

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2009
Tmac wrote:
ooo bad ass you are. maybe you should have graduated and got a job!
The Best

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Tmac wrote:
Such a big, tough guy hiding behind a computer screen. You aren't impressing anyone with your "gangsta" talk.
Just wondering

Albany, NY

#15 Sep 24, 2009
Not to stand up for tmac at all but he did use his name so how is he hiding behind a screen name? We obviously all know who he is.
Not interested

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Sep 24, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
Not to stand up for tmac at all but he did use his name so how is he hiding behind a screen name? We obviously all know who he is.
No, obviously we don't. Not interested in meeting him and not too sorry about it either.
ohyeah

Gloversville, NY

#17 Sep 25, 2009
Drug dealers need to quit hiding behind thier addictions, get real jobs and make REAL money. People that deal drugs are pathetic worthless lives and you deserve to be locked up in the pen...no butts about it...It is sad that the IQ of these individuals is so low they need to deal drugs,and they can't even do that right. Law enforcement- doin a great job! keep gettin those irritating good for nothing losers!
girl in pink

Bolton Landing, NY

#18 Sep 25, 2009
you people are all losers .get a life.
Last call

Albany, NY

#19 Sep 25, 2009
Tmac wrote:
you need to find my 300 bucks. Keep it on you. You will be seeing me.
Obvious Troll Is Obvious

Cobleskill, NY

#20 Sep 25, 2009
Yo you gotta stop hatin' on my homies just tryin' to make a respectable job an' a car payment. Kids don't make themselves you know, so you gotta go out there and find the nastiest chickenhead you know and hit that shit blue in the face. No frontin'.

Also, you can supplement your own income by growing your own and selling the surplus for profit. It's a smart business move.

These young men and women should be lauded for their entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity for good business practice in an oppressively regulated market. They share the same economic principles as are forefathers did when they decided not to pay taxes.

GOD BLESS "TMAC", "THUGNIFICENT", "SHORTY-STUNNA" AND ALL THOSE OTHER GLORIOUS FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.A
Eight one Eight

Albany, NY

#21 Sep 25, 2009
Obvious Troll Is Obvious wrote:
Yo you gotta stop hatin' on my homies just tryin' to make a respectable job an' a car payment. Kids don't make themselves you know, so you gotta go out there and find the nastiest chickenhead you know and hit that shit blue in the face. No frontin'. That short find real
Also, you can supplement your own income by growing your own and selling the surplus for profit. It's a smart business move.
These young men and women should be lauded for their entrepreneurial spirit and tenacity for good business practice in an oppressively regulated market. They share the same economic principles as are forefathers did when they decided not to pay taxes.
GOD BLESS "TMAC", "THUGNIFICENT", "SHORTY-STUNNA" AND ALL THOSE OTHER GLORIOUS FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.A
Find my..PERIOD . Suck someone else off your in Frontier Town now. Got that HOMMIE?
Eight one Eight

Albany, NY

#22 Sep 25, 2009
Obvious Troll Is Obvious wrote:
Yo you gotta stop hatin' on my homies just tryin' to make a respectable job an' a car payment. Kids don't make themselves you know, so you gotta go out there and find the nastiest chickenhead you know and hit that shit blue in the face. No frontin'.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.A
Get my money got to the town shed if u gotta take gift cards
Obvious Troll Is Obvious

Cobleskill, NY

#23 Sep 25, 2009
Eight one Eight wrote:
<quoted text>Find my..PERIOD . Suck someone else off your in Frontier Town now. Got that HOMMIE?
What in gods name are you babbling about? Put the bong down you jackass.
Obvious Troll Is Obvious

Cobleskill, NY

#24 Sep 25, 2009
Eight one Eight wrote:
<quoted text>Get my money got to the town shed if u gotta take gift cards
No seriously what the hell? Is english your second language?
no wayyyy

Crown Point, NY

#26 Sep 26, 2009
R Busey wrote:
I smoke a lot of pot, Big deal?
And my name is Rick Busey, and you can find me at I.P. or cold springs park
I highly doubt that you are Rick Busey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Placid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need advice 6 hr wondering 2
Drunks Apr 20 Concerned for saf... 1
don't eat players meat.. they leave it out over... Apr 14 anonymous 1
David Smith (Apr '14) Apr 14 Old Friend 6
News Amid pending investigation, Franklin County She... Mar 30 therealdeal 7
What happened to upstate vinyl graphics? Mar 29 seeker 1
tyler latour Mar '15 im so paid 1
More from around the web

Lake Placid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE