BDC Orders Complete Financial Review

BDC Orders Complete Financial Review

There are 4 comments on the www.mpcourier.com story from Jul 23, 2011, titled BDC Orders Complete Financial Review. In it, www.mpcourier.com reports that:

An audit of the Business Development Corporation for a Greater Massena's 2010 finances should be complete by the end of September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mpcourier.com.

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Is it just me or did anyone else notice Jason likes doing business with Lake Placid? Didn't they just hand a firm from Lake Placid a job to make a promotional and marketing video about Massena? So much for keeping local money local.
Sunny D

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Droopy Draws wrote:
Is it just me or did anyone else notice Jason likes doing business with Lake Placid? Didn't they just hand a firm from Lake Placid a job to make a promotional and marketing video about Massena? So much for keeping local money local.
One would think that he doesn't belive any of the several CPA firms in Massena would do a good job. Or, could be that he thinks that as Massena taxpayers, they might have an axe to grind?
Whatever the case, as stated in an earlier post, somebody wrote that he never spends his own money in Massena. Looks like he won't even spend the BDC's money in town although they pay his salary and will be paying for the audit. What a drain on the taxpyers of this community he's become.
Real Sad

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2011
It's really sad. Everybody can see this yet nothing is done about it. Massena does not need this guy. It's a complete no brainer that you should keep the taxpayers money here and support our local economy, not another neighboring comunity. I smell higher aspirations!!
Bat Fastard

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Jason Clark is only out for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Placid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bump and grind 12 hr Slgod 1
Hot milfs Sep 21 Slguy 10
News Cell tower may be built in Duane (Oct '08) Sep 13 Martha McC 42
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Sep 11 just me 136
North Country Community College Sep 7 Guyinsl 1
Hitch hikers Aug 29 Guyfromsp 1
Ausable Acres Aug '17 Anonymous 1

Lake Placid Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Placid Mortgages