BDC Orders Complete Financial Review

Jul 23, 2011 Full story: www.mpcourier.com

An audit of the Business Development Corporation for a Greater Massena's 2010 finances should be complete by the end of September.

Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2011
Is it just me or did anyone else notice Jason likes doing business with Lake Placid? Didn't they just hand a firm from Lake Placid a job to make a promotional and marketing video about Massena? So much for keeping local money local.
Sunny D

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Droopy Draws wrote:
Is it just me or did anyone else notice Jason likes doing business with Lake Placid? Didn't they just hand a firm from Lake Placid a job to make a promotional and marketing video about Massena? So much for keeping local money local.
One would think that he doesn't belive any of the several CPA firms in Massena would do a good job. Or, could be that he thinks that as Massena taxpayers, they might have an axe to grind?
Whatever the case, as stated in an earlier post, somebody wrote that he never spends his own money in Massena. Looks like he won't even spend the BDC's money in town although they pay his salary and will be paying for the audit. What a drain on the taxpyers of this community he's become.
Real Sad

Potsdam, NY

#3 Jul 24, 2011
It's really sad. Everybody can see this yet nothing is done about it. Massena does not need this guy. It's a complete no brainer that you should keep the taxpayers money here and support our local economy, not another neighboring comunity. I smell higher aspirations!!
Bat Fastard

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Jason Clark is only out for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Placid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Oct 25 obama the clown 16
is lake placid railroad full of gay people now? (Oct '11) Oct 22 ignorantbitches 22
Ex-gym teacher busted for having sex romps with... Oct 21 truth be told 1
The ER is for Emergencies. (Jun '12) Oct 18 funtosaydatta 3
Franklin County legislators call for investigat... Oct 15 Jail Bird 12
Review: ABC Auto - Wilmington, NY (Dec '13) Sep '14 Adirondacknative2014 5
Gas service target date now October Sep '14 John Doe 10
Lake Placid Dating
Find my Match

Lake Placid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Placid News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Placid

Personal Finance