Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Yeah, so lemme keep this short. I'm sure some of you will have a problem with this, & some of you won't. If you got an issue, might as well keep it to yourself, because I'm not even gonna bother checking back to see the inevitable flames that will probably be cropping up. But to the point, I'm in the Lake Placid are (Wilmington specifically) for a few weeks for work. I know my girl mary jane is around here someware, but i'll be damned if I can find her. I think my out-of-townness is probably hindering my search. But if anyone on here, who isn't a killjoy, thinks they may be able to help me with my search, I urge you to message me so that we can talk further in private, an exchange info. Any help locating mary would be GREATLY appreciated. What's your favorite number? Mine is 420.
loacondustsa1988

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I read about a website called http://ruherbal.com it looks great what do you think for coupons

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lake Placid Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Placid People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••