Schindler: the new Lake Park difference

Posted in the Lake Park Forum

how bout that

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
How bout now I bet the city will become new, and improve, from all the crap that ignorant people thought would be a better change!
oh yeah you sure

Douglas, GA

#2 Nov 10, 2012
if he is so darn great then why did he up and walk out. All he will do is bring ole brown back and spend money that we dont have!
how bout that

Thomaston, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
And where exactly did good ole futch get the city?!?!?!
Need to Feel safe again

Valdosta, GA

#4 Nov 12, 2012
oh yeah you sure wrote:
if he is so darn great then why did he up and walk out. All he will do is bring ole brown back and spend money that we dont have!
I wish they would bring Brown back...at least he made sure the people in the fire department dressed professionally and acted responsibly unlike the embarresent we have now! I mean really...have you seen that group at Zaxby's fundraising? Shorts, boots, untucked shirts, acting VERY unprofessional. It makes me embarrassed to say I'm from Lake Park!
how bout that

Wellington, AL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
oh yeah you sure wrote:
The reason both Schindler and Mullet got up and left was because they were not going to stand behind someone doing immoral and unethical things. That right there was an act of pure intelligence on both their parts. Now that someone is in there who can actually make a difference it will be out with the bad and in with the good!! And by bringing Brown back in as chief would be the best thing for the fire department and by helping out the city. All you have now is a bunch of teenagers that just want to wear gear and have a name oh I'm in the fire department, but when it comes down to fighting a real fire they are a huge liability. So as far as things go things should start to look up!!
STFU

Valdosta, GA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Anyone who runs their fucking mouth about firefighters or police officers or related to the departments need to man up, get certified, and join one and see how hard it is to watch ppl die in their arms or run into a meth lab to just die. Wanna make fun of a office girl, oh its so hard to sit down doing paper work hehe. Try fighting a fire or taking a bullet in the chest! After all that, it feels good to just have fun and do whatever.
lp joke

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
It seems as if u are one of the so called firefighters. I would get into the long drawn out argument of how many Meth houses u have ran into,how many people have died in your arms or how many times you have been shot at but that's above your head my guess is you have done none of this and I could probably question your certification as well because you probably have none. But I would really like to thank you for helping show the city citizens just what kind of childish behavior goes on at your so called fire department. I'm not nor do I believe anyone on here has made fun of firefighters or police officers. I believe they was talking about the childish filthy mouthed supposed to be roll models the children can look up to folks in lake park fire such as yourself.
STFU

Valdosta, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
No i am not with that department. "I" have never done any of that. But it was a point that this is what fire and police officials do for a living. Yeah its lake park, how many meth houses could there be. Go to some crack head part of town then there is the danger. And this whole website makes fun of firefighters and police. I dont know what goes on there down there first hand but from what people say, i dont see that theres a problem so big that it has to be announced how bad it is. So what the chief aint a great leader, they were always there when they were called even after the city says all the shit about them. Ugly or not, that department needs the citizens help to bring them back home to their families.
how bout that

Jonesboro, GA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
If you have never personally done any of that that you speak so highly that you know so much about and have no experience whatsoever, then you have no say so in what has happened or what has been taken away or dealt with. There's a lot more that goes on than "what people say". People can say so much but unless they know the real truth behind it it does not matter. What I do know is that the city has a real embarrassment going on now from what was before.
WeAreOne

Valdosta, GA

#10 Dec 16, 2012
I can say that people say a lot of shit about anything they want or can. Hey did you know i had the governor give me a million dollars one time.:) See point proven, people can make up anything. But no one will know the truth of what really happened between me and that governor. But no one will know the truth of what really happened at the fire station or police department. People fuck up. It happens. Maybe we should print all this out and mail it to the department and state your problem like the crazy attitude situation and maybe they'll see, "oh shit guys we fucked up like everyone else in the world so lets change and make the public like us". Its in the minds of the mature to act better than the normal. But like someone said they're teens. They gotta learn. So lets make them learn. "Spank them" if you will. If you wont i will. I will make a difference and stand up. I believe people can change.:) So no more bitching.:) I love you online people. We are one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick & Karen Bell sue Ebony Sat TOM 218
Karen Bell's son gets picked on. (Feb '14) Oct 17 faketony 519
Donate to Salvation Army, not goodwill (Nov '13) Oct 9 trunk 22 5
Valdosta FBI Agent and Wife Suing Ebony Magazin... Oct 8 TOM 9
Valdosta State Enrolls _Cave Men_ in their Sigm... Oct 5 Jack 2
wayne cowart is a child molester (Jan '11) Oct 4 ga case Law 3
Oliver Kenneth Webb KIA Quang Tin Province, Sou... Oct 2 charlesr41 1
Lake Park Dating
Find my Match

Lake Park Jobs