Jordyn Brown

Tampa, FL

#2 Oct 14, 2013
The name says it all! Life is REALLY great here at suncoast braces! Iíve been going to Dr. Sheridanís office for over a year now and I have nothing but positive things to say about the office, his wonderful staff, and of course doc himself. They always keep me entrained while Iím waiting with their arcade games, Xbox, fresh baked cookies, and the fantastic music variety they play throughout the office. Needless to say if you have to wait the wait here is absolutely worth it! Because I know when itís my turn Iím going to get that same one on one time as well. Every step of my process has/is always explained thoroughly to me. Honestly though the crystal clear pictures he takes before, during and after are what really blew my mind! You donít notice how much movement has taken place when you see yourself every day. To see the pictures side by side blown up on the big screen is really awesome! So if you have/are considering braces this is the place to go without doubt!!
JannaM

Tampa, FL

#3 Oct 15, 2013
I don't normally write reviews but I feel compelled to POSITIVELY respond to the reviews on Suncoast Braces. The negativity posted below is absurd and is related to payment and insurance companies not holding up their end. What is not being posted is how well their child has made improvement on teeth becoming straight and being on schedule. Notice there isn't a negative remark about how well the patient has improved ...in short, there can't be a negative remark about treatment since Dr. Robert Sheridan (or the care of his staff) since he is an amazing, caring orthodontist. I have personally seen this man give generously and donate his time to the community (Crescent Dental Clinic). He has also given several orthodontic "pro bono" cases at his one location in Spring Hill (that is, free orthodontic care to children being made fun of at school yet the parent could not afford treatment, so he is working on those patient's at no cost for a two year period). On the other hand, Suncoast Braces has the best and reasonable fees in the Spring Hill area - check it out if you don't believe me by obtaining a free consult and/or a second opinion. There's a saying "Insurance is great, except when you need it." The parent is responsible for their insurance, its a contract between the parent and the insurance company. Some insurance companies are good, some not so hot. I use to be an insurance manager at a dental office (not orthodontic) in Brooksville. I also use to be an office manager (not at Suncoast Braces) and work as an Oral Surgery Assistant in Palm Harbor, Fl. Based on my experience, the attack below is payment/insurance related and quite transparent. But I want to get the truth out about a great Orthodontic office - Suncoast Braces that I feel is one of the best medical offices, forget Orthodontic, in the Tampa area. The staff is caring, hilarious and professional. I have personally witnessed a happy, upbeat office that is professional and clean and MOST importantly takes my child's oral health very seriously and lucked out of all places near my house in Spring Hill. All medical offices have changes in insurance policies - that the nature of insurance companies. I believe this office has handled it accordingly... I don't expect my child's services for free and stand behind Suncoast braces, staff and fees - as being above exception treatment but less than average orthodontic fees. If you are doing your research on this office, I certainly would go by word of mouth from those community.
MrC

Inverness, FL

#4 Oct 15, 2013
I just wanted to Sincerely ďThank YouĒ, Dr. Sheridan (A.K.A., Dr. Bob) and your Excellent staff at Suncoast Braces for all that you have done for my daughters teeth and my family.
My daughter now has a picture perfect smile. It astonishes me that it was accomplished and completed in less than 8 months. She was extremely grateful that you also took it upon yourself and went above and beyond using your previous dental skills as a Cosmetic Dentist to couture (file) her front teeth so the ridges were smooth and even. Itís amazing her iPhone camera is still working and hasnít broken after all the pictures she has and continues to take of herself. She continually receives compliments on her teeth. This has now created a new positive problem for me as the father of a young 15 year old daughter in High School, which is going to stress test my current rules I have in place, that she cannot date boys until she finishes college (I know its wishful thinking, but up to now itís worked).
Personally, I have truly enjoyed my visits to your office and our numerous conversations that we have had together, not to forget to mention the other conversations that my daughter and I have had with your staff members. We truly appreciate all of the generous time you and your staff have spent working on my daughters teeth.
As you already know, Iím a single parent and it has been a very humbling time in my life after experiencing marital, financial and physical disability hardships, which has all resulted in the need for me to temporarily acquire alternative Financial Services. We consider ourselves very blessed, fortunate and grateful to be able to receive orthodontic services in such a classy, clean, modern and professional facility. I really like the floor plan with its openness and ability to see everything that is going on while youíre waiting, not to forget the diversified variety of music that is played throughout the office. My son has also appreciated and enjoyed the Xbox, Arcade style video games and Otis Spunkmeyer cookies that you provide free to your patients and their families. Cookie wise it pays to be the last patient of the day, I donít know about calorie wise though.
I am sorry to hear about all the nonpayment issues you have experienced with ďDental QuestĒ insurance company that has caused you to no longer accept their coverage (which I have also confirmed with them). This is truly a shame and there is only one looser here and that is the Financial Services patients that you treat in addition to your regular paying patients. I hope this all works out well for these patients and at some point in time Dental Quest would get their act together and pay you for your past services so that you might reconsider accepting their coverage again. I am positive that Dental Quest and the State of FL are truly unaware of the type of representation and services your office provides. Your practice is not what I would deem and consider being your typical Social Services provider, by no means, not to mention the fact that your office is more centrally located between Gainesville and Tampa with respect to Citrus County. After personally seeing firsthand the orthodontic results you have achieved it is very clear and evident that you do not need to provide these services to financially misfortunate families and in my opinion you are providing this public service because you truly care.
Thank You, for being a part of our lives and leaving your dental mark on our family, we wish you, your newly expanding family and your staff the very best and may God Bless you all.
Sincerely,
Mr. Caggiano
Makayla Snyder

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 18, 2013
I Love Suncoast braces. Dr. Sheridan and his entire staff are always pleasant and tons of fun. From the smiling faces to the upbeat music, cookies and video games, my children are always excited to go. My two child both had their braces placed only four months ago and both are looking amazing already. They are looking so good they may be able to be removed early for my wedding in April! Outstanding Orthodontist, I would recommend him to anyone!
RE Run262 Commemt

Inverness, FL

#8 Nov 26, 2013
Run262 wrote:
Looks like you phonies are one-in-the-same. Dr Bob is probably a fake too since he's involved with you bullshit.
One X New Yorker to another (???). Dr. Bob and staff have been all that I previously stated back on Oct 15, 2013. I just told it the way it was and still is, they did right by us, and were Extremely Happy with the final results of her teeth, No BS.
Itís one thing if you have a problem with Dr. Bob and staff, your entitled to your opinion, buts itís another thing when you insinuate that Iím a phony and full of S...t. If youíre so original, why didnít you use your Florida address when you posted your negative feedback, did you commute back and forth between NY and FL for you dental appointments?
If the comments you posted are an indication of your mannerisms, itís No wonder that you had issues with Dr. Bob and his staff. I can assure you that I am a real person and my daughter is a real patient and the next time we have an appointment at Dr. Bobís office we would be more than willing to meet you in person so you can see for yourself that were not phonies. Mr.C
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Dr Bob must really suck if he has to seek free advertising here. He proves somebody graduated at the bottom of his class.

Find a real dentist who isn't begging for work. In other words, blow me.
and

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Nov 28, 2013
just above

NY blowhard

whatis his problem

good possible gripe about freebie and then his last two words - jerky guy me say
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#11 Nov 29, 2013
The poster is employed by the dentist or is related to him. Probably posting from the dentist's office. Most likely he's a same-sex partner; on the receiving end.
shucks

Spring Hill, FL

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Run262 wrote:
The poster is employed by the dentist or is related to him. Probably posting from the dentist's office. Most likely he's a same-sex partner; on the receiving end.
runner....
come on down from that Long Island and play.....
or get lost half way and get a Georgia Peach and screach in the Day.....
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#13 Dec 3, 2013
I bet Dr Bob will put his hand on your thigh and say how much he cares for you.
gobblers spirit

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Dec 3, 2013
Run262 wrote:
I bet ..you.
did you, Run, get the name,Run,cause you got a run in your stocking
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#15 Dec 4, 2013
I run cause I was a General in the Polish Submarine Service during the War Against Crime.

We saw Dr Bob selling used cars on Rt 19. He was with Tyrone-his gay little friend.
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#16 Dec 6, 2013
I'm calling my lawyer on anyone who calls Dr Bob a dick.
from the pulpit

Spring Hill, FL

#17 Dec 6, 2013
Run262 wrote:
I'm calling my lawyer on anyone who calls Dr Bob a dick.
may not be from BENCH but I work cheap
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#18 Dec 7, 2013
Who's that clown standing in the roadway holding a sign? Oh hello Dr Bob. You need advertising that badly? You must be a great dentist.

You and the amigos can cut my lawn next summer if you're hurting.
Run262

Ringwood, NJ

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Who was that guy scratching his ass at the mall? Oh doctor-gross!
You All

Spring Hill, FL

#20 Dec 7, 2013
Will Stand Tall
/
/
/
only if he can run
coin

Orlando, FL

#22 Apr 25, 2014
br
why why why

Spring Hill, FL

#23 Apr 25, 2014
coin wrote:
br
DEAD TOPIC
FLEW AWAY
DIED
I'M GONNA CRY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Panasoffkee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Yorkers are extremely rude! (Jan '10) Thu A Just 733
A little creative thinking Oct 29 the sky cant fly 2
Florida Panther Sighting in Spring Hill (Jun '10) Oct 29 llgolden51 29
motel 6 dope head spring hill Oct 28 Thirteen 11
jimmy don brown... you are missed by your friends Oct 27 sherrymaxineandlinda 1
what is new news? Oct 25 MUMBLER 3
a truck load full of stihl chain saws Oct 25 LuCkY 1

Fire Warning for Sumter County was issued at November 01 at 5:03AM EDT

Lake Panasoffkee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE