Motorcycle ride memorializes Daniels

Motorcycle ride memorializes Daniels

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 1, 2007, titled Motorcycle ride memorializes Daniels. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Ride 2 Love will present an inaugural Sheriff Chris Daniels Memorial Motorcycle Ride and Dedication Day on Sunday with bikes leaving at 11 a.m. sharp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

WaitaMinute

AOL

#1 Jun 1, 2007
I have heard just about enough of memorials, naming of schools and all the other accolades for Chris Daniels. True, he was dedicated to his community and his department, but enough is enough. From the day he was hired by the Sheriff's department, he was groomed by then Sheriff Knupp to eventually be Sheriff of Lake County. He mearly took over the reigns of a department that had been upgraded, modernized and improved upon by leaps and bounds over the years by Knupp. While it is tragic the way Daniels was taken from us, what about the other Lake County deputies who lost their lives in the ACTUAL performance of their duties over the past ten or fifteen years? They deserve memorials, and continued accolades just as much or more than Daniels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Panasoffkee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deplorable Deb Tue joker joe 2
Review: 21st Century Research Mon 21st Century Rese... 1
Spring Hill....a good place to live ?? (Mar '11) Jan 7 joker 258
i need a hello Jan 2 ddt 10
News Florida Focus (Jun '10) Jan 1 ddddd 13
Rebecca Banks?? Dec 30 ddddd 2
must go away Dec 27 volunt 1

Lake Panasoffkee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance