Anything for a vote

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2011
I was told by a couple of crazy women that I should vote for Johnny Franzeskos because he promised them if he got elected that him and Todd Painter would make sure the city would buy the land along Ballenger road and then buy the postmaster's lakefront property below it and build a city park with docks and public access!
What?? I asked them for sure if Johnny had promised them this and they said "Oh yes, and he will do it because it would only cost the city less than one million dollars to do it!"
I was totally in shock!
If anyone believes something as stupid as this they need to be committed! The city is broke and cant even fix the roads!
And if anybody believes anything Johnny promises them has to be crazy to begin with! We heard of and remember all the promises Johnny made during the last elections and not to my surprise none of them happenend!

It is one thing to campaign but it is another thing to outright lie and puroposely stupe people into believing you will do something when you know there is no way it can happen!
These women must like being used, just like Johnny does to everyone. I am sure Johnny is laughing behind their backs just like he does to everyone else.
Nothing but lies. That is all he does.

guessing

Lake Ozark, MO

#2 Mar 30, 2011
I am guessing but I have to believe those 2 women are Laura Edwards and Janet Deere. They both believe anything he says. Just watch them in the BOA meetings.
one right

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2011
Deere- no.

Laura "I love Lake Ozark so much it makes me want to puke" Edwards - yes.

The other lives on Ballenger.
wrong

Lake Ozark, MO

#4 Mar 30, 2011
No, Janet Deere lives on Fish Haven rd. Dumber than dirt.
right

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Dumb and dumber,
The posting meant that Deere was not one of the women.
I will write it s l o w l y for you,,,

One of the women was Laura Edwards, and the other woman (who was not Deere) lives on Ballenger Rd.

God help us !!!!!
We are surrounded by idiots!!!!!!!
OMG

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Couldn't believe what I heard the Mayor say on the radio. That the city is finacial better off since he been Mayor. WHAT!!!!! doesn't he know how to read a finacial report, the city has went from a little over a million in reseves to around 27 thousand. OMG people we need to get him out of office. The only color the city has been seeing is RED, maybe he's colored blind.
Cori

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2011
It is Laura Edwards and Helen Kubin who have been telling everybody to vote for Johnny and Painter because they said they told them that they will see to it that the city buy the property and do all that if they are elected.

It is unbelievable that these kind of people do stuff like every election time.
We dont need people to tell us lies to get us to vote for them. We are smart enough to look around and see the terrible condition the city is in and we will base our vote on what is really happening
to our city.
Karen

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2011
when they told me about it I said they probably want to call it Franzeskos Park and she laughed and said it should be named Edwards Park!
how stupid is that?
benji

Lake Ozark, MO

#9 Apr 1, 2011
Just shows you the mentality of these 2 clueless people.

It Painter was smart, he would not go around campaigning with Laura Edwards. Gives him 1 black eye. It tells everybody he is a Johnny man. Black Eye #2.

He needs to be judged by what he thinks.
Observer

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2011
Painter is not smart and should not be elected to represent Ward 3.
He has only 1 sign in the ward that he is trying to win. The rest of his signs are in the North shore and in Ward 1 areas. How smart is that?

Of course, the only signs that he is mentioned in is the ones that are Johnnies ticket of people that he wants in so he can raise our utilities and taxes!
Painter should have never associated himself with them!
No way will I vote for him now!
Just wondering

Ballwin, MO

#11 Apr 22, 2012
It has been over a year now, and I was just wondering how this new park that was promised dduring the last mayoral election is coming along?

Or maybe it is just as was posted back then ,
a political lie to persuade votes as usual in Lake Ozark. The truth always comes out in time. Always.
local

Lake Ozark, MO

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
It has been over a year now, and I was just wondering how this new park that was promised dduring the last mayoral election is coming along?

Or maybe it is just as was posted back then ,
a political lie to persuade votes as usual in Lake Ozark. The truth always comes out in time. Always.
I'll take the jobs and new businesses over the park. Go mow your yard, you'd have a place to play
wondering

Eldon, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2012
Remember when Clark was City Adm. and he made a 20 year forecast? How is that coming along Johnny??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do You Remember? (Jun '10) Aug 18 Susan 60
Where to meet people Aug 9 Kirby Klown 5
Need cleaning help Jul 27 Kirby Klown 6
Anyone know him or about him? Jul 26 Kirby Klown 3
Eckrich Smoked Sausage, Nathan's Hot Dogs, and ... Jul '16 Beef Man 32
Tash Jun '16 RebelLadi 1
Ugly Houses Jun '16 tiffany_gabriel 2

Lake Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance