More illegal acts by Johnny

More illegal acts by Johnny

Posted in the Lake Ozark Forum

Researcher

Eldon, MO

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Go to www.sos.mo.gov/elections/laws/mo-const_pgs_16 ...

Go to page 176 Section 6. "PENALTY FOR NEPOTISM - Any public officer or employee in this state who by virtue of his office or employment names or appoints to public office or employment any relative within the fourth degree, by consanguinity or affinity, shall thereby forfeit his office or employment.
Source: Const. of 1875, Art.XIV, Sec.13 (as adopted February 26, 1924)."

There you have it folks, now what are you going to do about it??????????

Why not call the sec of State and tell her?? OR go to a P & Z meeting and bring this up?
LO Citizen

Fenton, MO

#2 Nov 17, 2011
OK WHO does he have working for him????? Need names just don't come on here and acuse someone of something unless you have evidence.
Old

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Yes the five people that post negative things on here are getting old. Complain is all they do, never have any ideas to better the city and are never involved in the community. Just internet whining.

Ghostdevil or Preston Lessaro seems to be the newest complainer.

Researcher looked up a law, congratulations!
Researcher

Eldon, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2011
Lets see, who does he have working for him? How about the worthless aldermen like Neels, Otto, Painter, Buschjost, they all agree with anything he wants to do because it benefits the city or THEM not the people who pays their salary.

Some of the people on here have been involved with the community and tried to better the city only to get slapped in the face for trying.

What have you done for the city Old?

Who is Preston Lessaro??

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 18, 2011
Old, Preston worked for the City, I never have worked for the City, this I will swear on my Mothers grave. Researcher you must read everything I put on here, I just might have to make you my #2 fan, Carol! If anybody really wants to know who Ghost Devil is you will just need to wait until election time!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 18, 2011
L.O. Citizen, You are a slow thinker so I will spell it slow for you, H I M S E L F, He removed himself then turned right around and put himself back on the P&Z board without a single vote! Because Courtney you did not come that night, that's when he tried to get one of his girlfriends (Terri VanKlavern)put on the P&Z Board, you know that tall Blonde gal from MAGGOT MAYS! Where he can get a quickie lunch right close to City Hall! I'm sure that brings back the good old days like up in Grandview, Mo.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Why wouldnt he do illegal stuff? he has the police department backing him up and helping him cover it up!
Reality check

Everett, WA

#8 Nov 27, 2011
This bunch here is so full of big fish/small pond conspiracy theorys that it is sad.

Is everyone on this message board retired, bitter, and bored?
What motivates you to keep repeatedly bashing superior figures? Do you really feel like you are WikiLake or something ?

"Crooked town leaders"..... So what !!! Announcing these things really doesn't make you appear "connected".... it just makes you appear retarded and slow of mind. Have any of you read the Terms Of Service here? I think it is time ro review them again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Nick Besotes and what he is about. (Feb '14) Dec 7 Willbill 12
Tash Nov 30 Gross 4
Spank my girl Nov 28 Herbert Cassson 5
Corrupt Camden County (Jan '16) Nov 22 Saddad 3
1970s shooting murder (Apr '13) Oct '16 Dave 6
does any one need a house cleaning? (Jun '15) Oct '16 Billy Jo 2
sump pump as dock deicer (Jan '10) Oct '16 Jack 20

Lake Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance