Retailers Post Sluggish Sales in March

Retailers Post Sluggish Sales in March

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from May 5, 2008, titled Retailers Post Sluggish Sales in March. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

With little money left after buying food and fuel, American shoppers handed most retailers their most dismal March in 13 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Don

Cicero, IL

#1 May 8, 2008
The media loves to tell us how bad things are even when they are not that bad. Almost everyone I know is working. They are still shopping, buying tv's, clothes, and cars - that get better milage than the old ones. As far as the Gaps sagging sales it's because their product line has been crummy for the last few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Clackamas arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) 19 hr Rocky 3
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase Aug 9 deckone 1
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) Jul '16 Dont Read This Crap 26
News New survey shows Clackamas County divided on pa... Apr '16 Wally 1
News Oregon City's newest heroes: Clackamas Fire Hil... Apr '16 flood gates 1
News North Clackamas School District bond could raze... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lloyd 1
800 billion bullets shot in losa ngles (Aug '15) Aug '15 occuppy joshua wi... 1

Lake Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Oswego Mortgages