Pets & Animals - Oregon Man Thinks Hi...

Pets & Animals - Oregon Man Thinks His Black Labrador is an Imp...

There are 2 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 17, 2008, titled Pets & Animals - Oregon Man Thinks His Black Labrador is an Imp.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Ken Griggs likes his new dog, but he preferred the old one. Then again, it might be the same dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

brittani bell

Masontown, WV

#1 May 19, 2008
i have a black lab for 10 years and it is the best dog i ever had if you leve for a hole day she will wait until you get back to outside to use the bathroom she will not use it in the house and she always miss you when one of us is gone all day and then when you come home and when you seat down in a chair she will climb on your lap and gives you hugs and kiss and when she is not feeling well she just lays around allday she only moves when she needs outsides to use the bathroom
brittani bell

Masontown, WV

#2 May 19, 2008
I have a black lab for 10 years and it is the best dog i ever had if you leve for a hole day she will wait until you get back to outside to use the bathroom she will not use it in the house and she always miss you when one of us is gone all day and then when you come home and when you seat down in a chair she will climb on your lap and gives you hugs and kiss and when she is not feeling well she just lays around allday she only moves when she needs outsides to use the bathroom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny martin Oct 5 Guest 1
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) Jun '17 Sallie May 27
Trump Pre-Pardons Cabinet (Apr '17) Apr '17 Birt 2
New Clackamas arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Jan '17 Ivan 5
New Clackamas County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep '16 Clark 2
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1

Lake Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Oswego Mortgages