Lake Oswego chiropractor settles disp...

Lake Oswego chiropractor settles dispute over business practices

There are 9 comments on the The Oregonian story from May 4, 2010, titled Lake Oswego chiropractor settles dispute over business practices. In it, The Oregonian reports that:

A Lake Oswego chiropractor accused of using deceptive advertising agreed Monday to pay more than $36,000 and comply with consumer protection laws to settle a dispute involving his business practices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Oregonian.

Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#1 May 5, 2010
This is a start. However, the fraud in chiropractic runs much deeper and involves most chiropractors and chiropractic schools.

Chiropractic schools continue to teach and chiropractors continue to use bizarre, ineffective and unfounded treatments.

A full investigation must be done to weed out the corruption in chiropractic..

To expect that chiropractic boards, made up of chiropractors, will weed out the corruption in chiropractic is pure folly.

Never, in the history of chiropractic has any chiropractic treatment, no matter how stupid and bizarre, been disallowed, legally or otherwise by the chiropractic "profession". NONE NADA

Bizarre? You bet.

the chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
Fraud Police

AOL

#2 May 5, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
This is a start. However, the fraud in chiropractic runs much deeper and involves most chiropractors and chiropractic schools.
Chiropractic schools continue to teach and chiropractors continue to use bizarre, ineffective and unfounded treatments.
A full investigation must be done to weed out the corruption in chiropractic..
To expect that chiropractic boards, made up of chiropractors, will weed out the corruption in chiropractic is pure folly.
Never, in the history of chiropractic has any chiropractic treatment, no matter how stupid and bizarre, been disallowed, legally or otherwise by the chiropractic "profession". NONE NADA
Bizarre? You bet.
the chiropractic diaper needs to be emptied.
Yup. Another 'credible' entry from the 'expert' wisdom.
This joker knows absolutely nothing about chiropractic. For more non-expert sources, read the two links below.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/editorial/quack...
http://www.canlyme.com/quackwatch.html
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#3 May 5, 2010
You have proven to be a chiropractor again mr. fraud.

Not sure what those links are but totally irrelevant comes to mind.

Regardless,

Name one, just one chiropractic technique/treatment that has been disallowed by any chiropractic association or law. Here's your chance big shot.

First a little advice for you. Empty that full chiropractic diaper of yours so you can think clearly.
Fraud Police

AOL

#4 May 6, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
You have proven to be a chiropractor again mr. fraud.
Not sure what those links are but totally irrelevant comes to mind.
Regardless,
Name one, just one chiropractic technique/treatment that has been disallowed by any chiropractic association or law. Here's your chance big shot.
First a little advice for you. Empty that full chiropractic diaper of yours so you can think clearly.
Wisdom 'the liar' wrote: "Not sure what those links are but totally irrelevant comes to mind." Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. This loser knows EXACTLY what these links are. All this fraud has to do is look in the mirror.
I know these links irritate this pitiful liar, but in case wisdom 'the liar' forgot where to find them (he he he) here they are again. Enjoy.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#5 May 6, 2010
Get a grip there mr. quacker.

Its a simple question;

Maybe another chiropractor can help you out. you seem very fixated on posting irrelevant links.(as if that changes any fact that chiropractic is fundamentally corrupt.) Maybe due to your full chiropractic diaper.
Fraud Police

AOL

#6 May 6, 2010
Wisdom wrote:
Get a grip there mr. quacker.
Its a simple question;
Maybe another chiropractor can help you out. you seem very fixated on posting irrelevant links.(as if that changes any fact that chiropractic is fundamentally corrupt.) Maybe due to your full chiropractic diaper.
The day wisdom (the liar)shows his fake, er, I mean, legitimate credentials as a chiropractic expert (as he states he is and has stated this hundreds of times without evidence)that's when I'll entertain one of his questions. Until then, I can't believe anything he says and all of his questions are just more bs from the prolific liar.
Oh, read the links below. Wisdom just looked in the mirror.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

#7 May 7, 2010
Still having trouble with my very simple question huh mr. quacker?

I'll repost. Read slowly.

Why don't you start with bogus chiropractic treatments like dnft, sot, nucca, hio etc etc. Oh wait, the chiropractic enterprise continues to embrace such idiocy.

Oh well. As the chiropractic expert here. I'm right again.
Dave

Garden Grove, CA

#8 May 7, 2010
I gotta go with Wisdom on this issue. He or she keeps asking the same question, and FP keeps not answering.
tom

Saint Paul, MN

#9 May 7, 2010
Dave- Wizzyboy is asking a bogus/disingenuous question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug 5 We hate coos bay ... 1
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) Jun '17 Sallie May 27
Trump Pre-Pardons Cabinet Apr '17 Birt 2
New Clackamas arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Jan '17 Ivan 5
New Clackamas County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep '16 Clark 2
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1
Public sex in Lake Oswego (Dec '14) Aug '15 Not A Perv 11

Lake Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Oswego Mortgages