Review: Tattoo Nouveau
Julia Hembry

Troy, MI

#1 Jun 17, 2013
The owner here is a jerk. Seems stuck up and conceited, doesn't personally care about any of the work he does. If someone has a complaint or suggestion about an issue with their tattoo he is not friendly or professional. Instead he is insulting and rude, I would not spend my money here. This guy does not deserve anyone's hard earned money. Unless you like being treated poorly I wouldn't go here.
Will Henderson

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2013
This is one of the best up and coming places.I have ever seen, there work is incredible and it will be one to watch in the future.
David DeRue

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Oct 4, 2013
Well, you can't please everyone. You can ask all my clients: I go above and beyond what I can to dig up a tattoo design best suited for their needs. Now and then I get the occasional narrow minded individual who don't understand my professional opinion and choice not to do a tattoo if I feel it is a bad idea. Luckily I have some grasp and moral sense not to tattoo against my better better judgement. Come find out for yourself ^__^ I appreciate everyone I get to meet and tattoo! <3

~Owner & Artist
@Tattoo Nouveau

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Orion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary (Mar '15) 5 hr Sharia 2
House fire on central Nov 21 Gertrude 1
News Big Sean brings his "Paradise" homecoming conce... Nov 7 KnutesNiche 1
Review: Flawless Finish Tile & Constr (Oct '09) Sep '15 Joe 21
Atwater Commons Condos Sep '15 MI_UP fan 1
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Sep '15 Utica Girl 22
News 'Burner' phone connection to embattled Rep. Tod... Aug '15 Kevn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Orion Mortgages