Decatur Murder

There are 5 comments on the IllinoisHomepage.net story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Decatur Murder. In it, IllinoisHomepage.net reports that:

They're looking for 25 year old Brandon Shaw. Police say he shot and killed 28 year old Marcelle Brown Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IllinoisHomepage.net.

Gwen

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2008
They have captured Brandon Shaw in Indiana for the murder of my cousin, Marcelle Brown!!! It will not bring Marcelle back to life ..but @ least he can pay for what he has done. Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!!!
Tim

Decatur, IL

#2 Aug 1, 2008
He is not the one that fired the shot from what I have heard
marissa

Champaign, IL

#3 Aug 7, 2008
i dont care what you herd and marcelle brown is my brother and yes he did fire it and i hope tha brandon shaw die
marissa

Champaign, IL

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Gwen wrote:
They have captured Brandon Shaw in Indiana for the murder of my cousin, Marcelle Brown!!! It will not bring Marcelle back to life ..but @ least he can pay for what he has done. Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!!!
hey gwen thats my brother im marissa
Rose

Calumet City, IL

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Couldn't that have been self defense since there was an altercation between them earlier in the day and the guy went to Brandons home? Harsh sentence for defending yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake of the Woods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Biden: 'Guys a you have to step up' to fight vi... Apr 29 californio 125
Review: Hoveln Heating & Cooling Inc Mar '15 rick10255 1
Skyler d prahl Mar '15 need tdol 1
Jessika Bartender at Canopy Mar '15 JIMJOE 1
Need someone to take my online course!! (Jun '13) Feb '15 LJR 9
News Rauner blasts labor unions for state's woes Feb '15 right to live too 3
News Five more fires start (Aug '14) Aug '14 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web

Lake of the Woods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE