Hopatcong man arrested twice in 2 days on pot related charges

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Record

HOPATCONG - A 20-year-old man was arrested two days in a row on drug related charges.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Clark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"
seriously

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WTF??? Really??? Your this upset about a kid with pot?? That's actually nice for a change since over in "ho-rat-cong" it's usually HEROINE that they're being busted for...or are you talking about the cops who probably tried to "embellish" and "lie" their asses off about this incident so they could make their "bust of the week"?? Difficult to tell these days who the criminals are and who the authority is...since they have similar traits...
Can of WA

Mount Arlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Seriously....I guess your pothead little ass has been arrested before for ILLEGAL dope since you have such nice things to say about the cops. Cudos to the police for taking ANOTHER dirtbag off the street!
Legal Eagle

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Pretty soon pot will be legal and hopatcong pd will have to start giving summons for bicycle riders not wearing helmets instead. 33 cops for 15K people??? Only in Hopatcong, no money to pave streets, or even have a sewer system, but enough cops to make sure you get pulled over even when you do not touch the yellow lines!

Merge Hopatong PD with surounding towns already so they do not have to generate crime and we can move on with a real issues. By generatng these ridiculous numbers they can continue to rob the taxpayer an smack the arse of the administraion.
bout time

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Tedesco will finally go to his "new" home for the rest of his life to ROT !!! Would love to be a fly on the wall as he gets his welcoming Party from the "sisters" !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Mohawk Discussions

Search the Lake Mohawk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Thu Steve W 72
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Issuance ... Apr 1 therealissue 3
NJ bank feels breakup pain after dismissed acco... Mar 25 shakey 1
Parsippany church: We reject Methodist stance o... Mar 25 Chuck 5
Anthony Francos creepy manager Mar 24 john 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hopatcong, NJ (Sep '10) Mar 22 sam jones 18
Ronald E. Hand (Nov '06) Mar 19 Rick troiano 7
•••
•••