German Christmas Market opening

Nov 28, 2006 Read more: New Jersey Herald
" Willkommen zum Weihnachtsmarkt!" No passport is needed when Lake Mohawk Country Club welcomes visitors to its fifth annual German Christmas Market this weekend. Read more
Erika Herz

AOL

#1 Dec 3, 2006
The reporter stated the the event was this "weekend". Doesn't weekend mean Saturday and Sunday? The event actually took place Friday and Saturday. We drove up on Sunday and were surprised to find that we missed the event. We were misled by an amateur reporter!
Dean Market 2007

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Erika Herz wrote:
The reporter stated the the event was this "weekend". Doesn't weekend mean Saturday and Sunday? The event actually took place Friday and Saturday. We drove up on Sunday and were surprised to find that we missed the event. We were misled by an amateur reporter!
Erica, hopefully you will come celebrate the fun and festivity with us for the 2007 lLake Mohawk German Christmas Market, scheduled for Friday November 30 and Saturday December 1st 2007.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Mohawk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Newton, NJ (Aug '10) Mar 27 kim 23
News PNC Bank Robbed in Oak Ridge, Cops Say Mar 25 foodforthought 4
News NAMI presents 'Coping with Depression' program,... Mar 15 depressseedgirl233 1
News Canceling E-ZPass account not so easy (Sep '08) Mar 7 Want my money back 22
School open 3/5/2015 ?? Mar 5 Concerned party 1
Review: Ilardi, Monica Dvm - Monica Ilardi DVM (Nov '09) Feb '15 bantal 32 5
News Batista enters not guilty plea during initial c... Feb '15 disgusted 1
More from around the web

Lake Mohawk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]