Warnings: Monster storm may take Grea...

Warnings: Monster storm may take Great Lakes wave heights to 33 feet

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Oct 29, 2012, titled Warnings: Monster storm may take Great Lakes wave heights to 33 feet. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

The Great Lakes are expected to feel the effects Monday and Tuesday as monster storm Sandy makes it way up the Atlantic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Tonia

Portage, MI

#1 Oct 30, 2012
This storm is scarry thanks god my lap top and phone are charged ...those who hate the new digital aged are liking the convince of it....plz' god calm down some of us do love you still ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan Star Clipper Dinner train makes last run (Jan '09) Jul '16 Keith 5
Fish Gallery Hobbies May '16 r-e-d-a-c-t-e-d 2
missing in farwell Apr '16 curtain 1
News 5 commercial fishing boats to dock in Manistee (May '07) Apr '16 tribalfisher82 177
Cops and swat racing down 10 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Citizen 1
News Restoration of Lake Michigan reef seeks to help... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Sneaky Pete 1
News The white hurricane, heavy snow and record heat (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 2

Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Mortgages