Charges dropped against tasered Farwell man

Oct 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Clare County Review

A letter to the editor received by the Review this week is charging a Clare County deputy with an illegal arrest, violating civil rights and that he, a Farwell man, was unnecessarily "tased" six times during an initial interrogation and arrest earlier this summer.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 23, 2012

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I remember growing up in clare county, I wonder if there are still as many lazy welfare thuggs there.
These people used to do B and E's because they were certainly too lazy to work
Proudfarwellresi dent

Linden, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Vance1 wrote:
I remember growing up in clare county, I wonder if there are still as many lazy welfare thuggs there.
These people used to do B and E's because they were certainly too lazy to work
I still live in clare county. The welfare thuggs doing b and E's are all cops now. Most of the actual robberies are commited by people who drive up here from midland and saginaw. I hope this provides an answer to your question.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Proudfarwellresident wrote:
<quoted text>
I still live in clare county. The welfare thuggs doing b and E's are all cops now. Most of the actual robberies are commited by people who drive up here from midland and saginaw. I hope this provides an answer to your question.
sounds interesting

Since: Oct 12

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

What ever happened to respecting authority and doing what the police say? If you didn't do anything wrong, don't act guilty. He was asked repeatedly to follow an instruction and failed. Are people forgetting that society is on a decline and criminals seem to have more rights and are routed for more than law enforcement? Lawyers are scum who will represent anyone for a dollar amount, and trashing a good cops reputation in the process no longer seems to matter. It's stories like this that encourage people's erratic and unlawful behavior. What ever happened to standing behind the good guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) May '14 Mike 94
Creditors and predators (Dec '07) Mar '14 Sisile 8
Credit card industry under fire (Dec '07) Mar '14 Flori 7

Search the Lake Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••