Crash blocks westbound I-4 in Lake Mary

Crash blocks westbound I-4 in Lake Mary

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Crash blocks westbound I-4 in Lake Mary. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An overturned truck on westbound Interstate 4 in Lake Mary is backing up traffic for miles this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Reality Jane

Oviedo, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Well push the damned thing over to the shoulder out of the way and let the other few hundred thousand of us late for work get on with our morning commute stupid. You never saw a jack knived truck beore so you need to stand there and stare at it till noon ?
concern in cocoa

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Probably an over worked trucker fell asleep.
wiley

Oviedo, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2008
I saw on the news that it happened right around 6:00 AM, and as I'm getting ready for work, I occasionally see 2-3 guys out there with brooms. Brooms? I understand that the glass and debris has to be cleared, but get something out there to get the wreckage off the damn road! They didn't clear that mess and open up all 3 lanes until about 7:45 AM. There are your tax dollars hard at work...
Visitor

Ocoee, FL

#5 Jun 17, 2008
Florida needs a state tax plain and simple to pay for the needed infrastructure workers: Road Rangers, etc!
stuck too

China Grove, NC

#6 Feb 24, 2011
I was stuck for an hour but when I saw the truck i just prayed the driver was alright. It looked horrible. We only lost time I hope he didn't loose his life.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Mary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Sep 14 BoyMeUp 90
News Family mourns slain video-store clerk (May '07) Sep 13 Ken 78
Laura royce Sep 12 Family 1
Scamming contractor Sep 7 Niceville Resident 2
The Statue Must Come Down Sep 4 Watching You 1
Law enforcement caught Sep 3 The Peoples Media 9
Workin man blues Sep 3 Hank 4

Lake Mary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance