Victim of Lake Mary accident airlifted

Victim of Lake Mary accident airlifted

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 31, 2007, titled Victim of Lake Mary accident airlifted. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A medical helicopter has been called to airlift a patient from a serious accident on Old Lake Mary Road, just north of Lake Mary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

george anderson jr

Carrollton, TX

#1 May 31, 2007
i pray for her a quick recovery
joan

Clermont, FL

#2 May 31, 2007
My heart goes out to this young girl and her family. I live almost on top of the accident site, and as soon as I heard that all familiar sound (there have been a number of accidents here in the past), I immediately called 911 on my way out the back door. Many thanks to Lake Mary Fire & Rescue and ORMC Life Flight for their quick response. My thoughts and prayers are with this young lady and her family. May all of us give our children an extra hug today-makes me realize that life is all too precious!
greg landers

Ocala, FL

#3 May 31, 2007
My prayers are with the both of u.
RJ Keffer

Austin, TX

#4 Jun 2, 2007
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this time of need.
Amber Bailey

Allen, TX

#5 Jun 2, 2007
My thoughts and prayers to my cousin and his daughter and the rest of the family we are here for support I love ya'll
MO Rivera

Orlando, FL

#6 Jun 4, 2007
my prayers r sent out to james,haley, & thier family...Get well soon!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Mary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kid nabber (Jul '14) 10 hr Concerned2 7
Sheriff Candidates 13 hr Phil 19
News Police: Husband shoots wife in Deltona, exchang... Mon RuffnReddy 1
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Mon Yep2016 861
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 23
Dateline NBC focuses on Parental Alienation and... (May '11) Jul 23 shabradennys012 13
News Deltona looks to put 'neatness, order' out on t... Jul 23 Fitus T Bluster 3

Lake Mary Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Mary Mortgages