Octomom stressed, goes to rehab

Octomom stressed, goes to rehab

There are 1 comment on the New York Daily News story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Octomom stressed, goes to rehab. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Nadya Suleman, also known as "Octomom," rear center, poses with some of her children at their new home in Palmdale, Calif., Tuesday, Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

CallitBull

Esmont, VA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Do any of those children look happy when they are with their birthing unit? I have never seen a picture with more than one or two children smiling, and even one or two is rare! Contrast the picture here with the one on Nadya's webpage, where they are sitting on a wall near a pool of water. That picture was taken by a person in whose care Nadya left them for the summer. Notice the absence (IN THAT PICTURE) of their mother and her ever-present boobs and plastic duck smile, then look at all the pictures where she is at the center of her forlorn-looking gang. That says it all. She mistreats those children, neglects them, tells caretakers and nannies not to pick them up when they cry so as not to spoil them, fails to feed them on a regular basis, and only parades them out for photos from which Nadya and/or her manager can make money. Why does TMZ try to portray Nadya as a poor little victim of haters? Because her manager's son is an employee of TMZ. I call foul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Sun winner 515
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Sun winner 227
News Authorities: Suspect wanted for car thefts arre... Feb 22 Well Well 2
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Feb 18 Taz Singh 213
News The children of illegal aliens (anchor babies) ... (Jan '10) Feb 17 Now_What- 7,056
News Lancaster: Brenda Saxton, 55 (Sep '09) Feb 16 Arletha 7
Support U.s Artist Emcee D Unknoen Now Jan '17 Gale Strassberg r... 2

Lake Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Los Angeles Mortgages