Driving safety? Not in my town!

Driving safety? Not in my town!

Posted in the Lake Los Angeles Forum

John Boy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2008
I hate it when the driver in front of me is only doing eighty five! I need to get around him so I can go to the liquor store and pick up my 40 cases of Tecate Beer! I usually disregard school zones, double lines, and cross walks. It's all about me! I usually have my cell phone to my ear while I watch T.V. in my car while driving. It helps me go to sleep. As far as watching out for others safety, no way! I'll pretend to cry in court and say I'm sorry but really folks, It's all about me and could careless about you or any of your loved ones but if I get in a reck, I'll pretend to care. The mother and daughter I killed with my car got me one year in jail. It's great because if I used a gun, I would have gotten twenty five to life. Remember folks, I'm the selfish jackass who stays on your bumper because I can!... Mr. Tailgater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Investigate Palmdale Graffiti Case As Ha... (Jul '08) Mon jimmi p 4
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Nov 21 75 Scorpio 295
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 20 Little rock delivery 1
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Nov 19 _Zoey_ 41
OSO Town council (Aug '11) Nov 19 OSO Resident 55
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 19 Lancaster delivery 1
Why is this Nov 10 TheSharkofBlackWM 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Los Angeles Mortgages