Man shot to death is identified

There are 45 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Man shot to death is identified. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A man who was shot to death after calling friends to say he was being chased by three men in a brown truck was identified today as a 19-year-old Lake Los Angeles resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ashlie and Tina

Hampton, VA

#42 Feb 14, 2008
will you be my boyfriend jason
DWL

United States

#43 Feb 14, 2008
nessa wrote:
<quoted text>he was a gang memeber he got straight.so you just said yeah to a good mans deaththat is so wrong next time find the whole story before you say something
Like i said good riddance to ex gang scumbag he is satans biach now
DWL

United States

#44 Feb 14, 2008
Carma came to bite him on the ass...blood in blood out!Palmdale is a miserable craphole,full of black gangs that couldnt hang in the central la area.
Crime is on the rise on a daily basis and you only have yourselves to blame.Mabey one of them will fire a stray shot and hit someone you love.
Will ya back them then?
Hell he lucked out , he could still be stuck in palmdale or lancaster aka (hell)bet then again he is probably in hell anyways....a step above palmdale LOL!!!!!
Christine

San Marcos, CA

#46 Feb 16, 2008
I see they removed my previous comment. DWL you’re a miserable piece of s*@t. Jeremy's life decisions do not need to be judged by you or anyone else. I see that you derive you happiness from searching the web for homicide cases and tormenting the families. Karma will get you as well. Your comments are not appreciated here so please take your self loathing somewhere else.
Molly

United States

#49 Mar 22, 2008
We are all going to Heaven and Jeremy knew this fact! He lived his life the way he knew how.Now he is waiting for the trumpet to call him to heaven!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Tue semantixdrive 198
Mountain Lion Devours Koala May 1 Fissler 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys Apr 30 young_and_hung 6
News Residents to take mail complaints to senators Apr 29 Angry 1
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Apr 28 Slugfest 1,698
Missing Dog Apr 26 showstoppa4ever 1
What can you do for fun in lancaster?? (Nov '07) Apr 22 Robert 64
More from around the web

Lake Los Angeles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE