California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11071 Jun 27, 2012
Radical Long Beach Council permitted lottery winners to open up storefronts where they pushd illegal "medical" pot without the inconvenience of their being exposed to the elements.

Now, it has been revealed that the latest representative of the Thug community to eat the face of an elderly White homeless guy had been smoking mind rotting pot.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/7swlaaz

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn

Ronald
Natalie Dalton

North Salt Lake, UT

#11072 Jun 28, 2012
This is always one of those hot topics in the healthcare industry. I am not sure what I believe really but it is interesting to listen to conversations about it. I was at my podiatrist office getting plantar fasciitis treatment and several people were having a heated discussion about it. Definitely stayed away from that one.( http://www.pmptx.com/library/1915/PlantarFasc... )

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11073 Jun 29, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>come on. stop with the bullshit.
where you have something that is addictive, you can't control it's use with or without laws.
because those addicted to the drug won't listen to you. even when their life is on the line.
if you allow the free spread of something addictive, the problem will spread. and that can't be allowed.
the solution is to stop people from getting the drug so that they can't get addictive to it.
the perfect case study is amsterdam. they allowed marijuana to get out of control, and now. the abuse of it is getting out of hand. and they are restricting it's use now.
I go very often in Amsterdam, I see only a problem with alcohol. Tobacco, when smoked, and alcohol are the most unhealthy and the most addictive drug existing. Marijuana is simply not addictive, but it can be habituating--- but less than TV, note.
There are many addictive products sold in pharmacy. Drugs don't exist. They are just medication made artificially expensive by their illegality. It is just a question of (black) money. Once heroin and marijuana are made legal, they lost their appeal for the youth, who likes to defy laws and authority (it is natural), especially when it is made simple and not dangerous, like with marijuana. The truth is that marijuana is just good for your health, and I have seen this since I observe people using all kind of (legal) drugs. It is just time to cease that mockery of health and reason.
dont

Lancaster, CA

#11074 Jun 29, 2012
if weed is bad why does it help pregnant women with pain?. look at all these recalls on tv for a prescribed drugs,. and their worried about a plant that grows naturally.
Legalize Marijuana_MJane

Bakersfield, CA

#11075 Jun 29, 2012
I Vote Yes!!!
Nothing Is Wrong With Weed..Its Just A Plant That Relaxes u like Pain Killers....Also known as herbs)
Youu All That's Voting "NO" should Try some Lately'....
Sally

Norco, CA

#11076 Jun 29, 2012
It's about time!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11077 Jun 29, 2012
Legalize Marijuana_MJane wrote:
I Vote Yes!!!
Nothing Is Wrong With Weed..Its Just A Plant That Relaxes u like Pain Killers....Also known as herbs)
Youu All That's Voting "NO" should Try some Lately'....
It is a drug, and like all drugs and alcohol, some people should never use it.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#11078 Jun 29, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Radical Long Beach Council permitted lottery winners to open up storefronts where they pushd illegal "medical" pot without the inconvenience of their being exposed to the elements.
Now, it has been revealed that the latest representative of the Thug community to eat the face of an elderly White homeless guy had been smoking mind rotting pot.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/7swlaaz
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn
Ronald
But was this homeless pot guy under a Medical Cannibas doctor? I wonder if there are law suits in the future here in California when a medical pot user goes nuts.
Chris O

Dallas, TX

#11084 Jun 29, 2012
ĦRomney Jokes! LOL
Chris O

United States

#11085 Jun 29, 2012
I say yes on Medical Herb....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11089 Jun 30, 2012
Sally wrote:
It's about time!!!
Yes.

We have to legalize cannabis if only to stop 75 years of total mockery of health and humanity.

No drug has ever been close to the ethical, social, economical, medical ... dangers of prohibition.

Prohibition is ONLY a technic to steal your money, with the side effect of demolishing your health, and the health of the kids.

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded" -Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11092 Jun 30, 2012
I agree
Romney Jokes

San Dimas, CA

#11093 Jun 30, 2012
Haven't very much lately from Mitt Romney? Maybe he flew back to Utah to consult with his higher ups, that he takes orders from?
Chris O

United States

#11094 Jun 30, 2012
Interesting!
Romney Jokes

San Dimas, CA

#11095 Jun 30, 2012
Peace brothers and sisters.

The great prophet Moroni (anybody else think this is an apt name for a Mormon prophet / angel) is coming back from his own galaxy where he is a god and to hand out magic underwear to all patriotic Americans.
yup

United States

#11096 Jun 30, 2012
legally able to have 99 plants....time to make some money!$$
Romney Jokes

San Dimas, CA

#11097 Jul 1, 2012
Q: How can you tell when Mitt Romney is lying?

A: His lips are moving.
Sonoma State Seminarian

Sonoma, CA

#11098 Jul 2, 2012
The real issue is whether or not the true feelings of the non feeling will ever combat their command to control by repetition. Saying "blah-yech-blah" over and over to the faithful ensures that the group will one day shout "blah-yech-blah" on its own as a mantra and will fight anyone who does not join in on the chant of the mindless repeaters of moose poop lines of so-called faith. As mormney said " prayer and faith are all you need, and in my administration, will be all you can expect. We are doing away with godless social security, communist medicare and all non-christian education. Young people should work, proselityze and follow directions and the old should be quiet and sleep". Geezus
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#11099 Jul 2, 2012
Q: Why didn't he keep cliping?

A: The kid ran out of hair for me to cut.
Wild One

Corona, CA

#11100 Jul 2, 2012
Yes indeed. It has been far to long that we the people have been oppressed from the beautiful Mary Jane. Weed is from mother nature and it was put here for all of us to enjoy. Perhaps now people can finally appreciate her for all the love she has to offer. She will always be there to bring up during does hard times and will raise your spirit up. She will make you laugh when things aren't funny and grub like there's no tomorrow. Problems will disappear and solutions will appear before you. But most of all just stop and think of all the joy she will bring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Palmdale a decent place to move? 6 hr New to Palmdale 5
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Mon 75 Scorpio 445
K.M.D this shit is so real May 21 kmd 1
**Littlerock Music Thread** (Sep '15) May 21 kmd 3
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) May 18 Doug77 197
Review: Palmdale Gateway Shopping Center May 11 Palmdale Gateway 1
News CHSRA Makes Major Changes to Palmdale to Burban... May 11 Rainbow Rocketeer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Los Angeles Mortgages