Deputies bust "magic mushroom" farm a...

Deputies bust "magic mushroom" farm at Lancaster house

There are 15 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Deputies bust "magic mushroom" farm at Lancaster house. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Deputies went to investigate a trespassing call at a vacant house and found a man and a woman growing psychedelic mushrooms and stealing electricity to do it, a sheriff's sergeant said early today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Bureaucratic Mess

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Magic Mushrooms should also be decriminalized and regulated.
meli

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 26, 2010
lancaster trash strikes again
Old Hippie

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Bummer, dude
observer

Long Beach, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Cops can be so small minded and annoying.Biohazard suits in case of"toxic spores",give me a break.I've ingested "magic mushrooms"several times and it is more of an educational effect than anything else.But as society goes most people are not easily educated they just want to follow the pack.What mushrooms will show you is a broader and more complex vision of reality and a deeper glimpse of yourself.Those can be scary things to those who have never bothered to observe .But I will say again; it is much easier or lazier to write off any valuable educational use of mushrooms than to let a product of nature be.This bust is proof of the educational obstacles that we encounter every day trying to find solutions for our daily problems.We have a long way to go.
Freedom Now

Whittier, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2010
Great job! Law enforcement. Thank-you
Smokey Da Weedy

Irvine, CA

#6 Jan 26, 2010
that sucks! i have been wantiong some good mushies...dont the police have anything better to do with our taxes? Legaize Mushrooms!!! and Marijuana!!! you cant make natuire illegal...just wrong. especially in a society that promotes alcohol and tobacco. doesnt make since
Unbelievable

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2010
Freedom Now wrote:
Great job! Law enforcement. Thank-you
Lamer !
Responsibility please

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Bureaucratic Mess wrote:
Magic Mushrooms should also be decriminalized and regulated.
I think thats a nice idea

I eat them all the time too

But I need my pot to smoke too

I cant wait till the day comes.
Bonesaw

Riverside, CA

#9 Jan 26, 2010
bummer, why did these morons use this house they were sure to get caught.
avs

Lancaster, CA

#10 Jan 26, 2010
like studio city is any better
Freedom Now

Whittier, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text> Lamer !
Would you tell your son or daughter it is okay to take Mushrooms?
Bureaucratic Mess

Pasadena, CA

#12 Jan 27, 2010
Freedom Now wrote:
<quoted text>Would you tell your son or daughter it is okay to take Mushrooms?
I would not. But I want them to be free to make that choice in adulthood if they so choose without being seized by the police state and imprisoned in the for-profit prison system.
Responsible homeowner

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jan 27, 2010
Thank you Los Angeles County Sheriff deputies. It's bad enough that homeowners can't afford to keep their homes but again we have people from Palmdale and points beyond, remember when they all migrated from the S.F. Valley and Central L.A., coming out to our quiet community to support their illegal activities and giving Lake Los Angeles a bad reputation. City of Los Angeles; get your trash out of the Antelope Valley!
Austinsmokesdown

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 28, 2011
MUSHROOMS! Just another chunk of nature and the earth it's self. Very full filling and very deep. Live on everyone

Since: Sep 11

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Responsible homeowner wrote:
Thank you Los Angeles County Sheriff deputies. It's bad enough that homeowners can't afford to keep their homes but again we have people from Palmdale and points beyond, remember when they all migrated from the S.F. Valley and Central L.A., coming out to our quiet community to support their illegal activities and giving Lake Los Angeles a bad reputation. City of Los Angeles; get your trash out of the Antelope Valley!
dude are u kidding me y don't u stop being a follower its people like u who hitler convinced to kill jews lame o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A dangerous house fire caught on video by a Tv ... Tue Newsroom_LA 1
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) Sep 7 _Zoey_ 614
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Sep 7 _Zoey_ 317
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Aug 31 Mikenike 42
Stupid av government Aug 31 Commonman420 1
News Life Sentence Recommended For Littlerock Murderer (Aug '07) Aug 25 Truth sayer 8
Suckibg hard cock Aug 24 tom 6

Lake Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Los Angeles Mortgages