Back to drawing board on county cost-...

Back to drawing board on county cost-cutting plans - LA Daily News

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Back to drawing board on county cost-cutting plans - LA Daily News. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Calling the plan to close 11 health clinics "foolish," the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday directed county officials to go back to the drawing board and provide the supervisors with a variety of different ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Bureaucracy Nightmare

Pasadena, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2008
The bureaucrats REFUSE to consider staff cuts and salary/benefit reductions.
Mel Ott

Valyermo, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2008
How about rescinding the DWP union salary increase
and along with the salary increase for the all the city council. Maybe this would help the people that need it the most.....
jackie

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2008
Bureaucracy Nightmare wrote:
The bureaucrats REFUSE to consider staff cuts and salary/benefit reductions.
I'm assuming your suggestion won't affect you or anyone you care about, thanks alot.
Bureaucracy Nightmare

Pasadena, CA

#4 Feb 21, 2008
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming your suggestion won't affect you or anyone you care about, thanks alot.
Reduction in government costs, corruption and inefficiencies affect everyone in a good way by reducing our tax burden ... so you're quite welcome.

Government should not be a welfare program by which you and your family members get rich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Los Angeles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word * Drop a Word (Jan '15) 10 hr unreals_dad 558
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) 10 hr unreals_dad 272
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Apr 25 Well Well 12
Heather Sisson Apr 14 HEATHER SISSON 1
Ashley Mahaffey Apr 14 ASHLEY MAHAFFEY 1
ashley madeline mahaffey Apr 13 ASHLEY MAHAFFEY 1
Jessica Norris Apr 13 JESSICA NORRIS 1

Lake Los Angeles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Los Angeles Mortgages