Religion notes

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 5, 2008, titled Religion notes. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Christian pop rock band Run Kid Run will play at 9:45 p.m. Sunday on the stage of Stewart Auditorium at the Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center as a benefit for Invisible Children, Asheville's food ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

BeCareful

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jul 11, 2008
stay away...far far away from the Lake Junaluska holier than though Methodist clan. They're (the methodist staff) only in it to pad their own payrolls and retirement at the expense of others. Methodists are self-rightous money hungry,power hungry mongers . I've experienced it several times personally. I guess they'e deperate due to their dramatic decline in membership.

Since: Oct 07

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 11, 2008
BeCareful wrote:
stay away...far far away from the Lake Junaluska holier than though Methodist clan. They're (the methodist staff) only in it to pad their own payrolls and retirement at the expense of others. Methodists are self-rightous money hungry,power hungry mongers . I've experienced it several times personally. I guess they'e deperate due to their dramatic decline in membership.
That sounds a lot like Southern Baptists to me. Speaking from experience myself.
mat c

Denver, NC

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Hate to be late to the party, but, um...

Yea.

Surely people in Asheville know how to correctly spell the name of the auditorium. Unless, you know, running press releases verbatim is policy at the Citizen.

That would explain a lot, actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Junaluska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows candace james??? Jan 18 Dave39 1
Wildlife within the town limits Jan 9 Fire Engine Red 3
ex-hcc girl Jan 8 Zaxcrew 2
p.o.s with stds and on drugs. (Mar '14) Jan 6 Maggie 5
Canton Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 25 Musikologist 19
Weather Coverage Dec 23 Someone Who Knows 1
Brown Numbered signs on I-40 (Apr '08) Dec '17 Fassn8ting 39

Lake Junaluska Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance