Jonny Wall

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Right here the male is Byron O.aks This is a losser.Gets him and preg wife hi on pill. Then sits there as she dies in front of him. Walking around everyday selling pills.Stealing at night to keep his invetory up.This could be the guy who gets you kids hooked.

Then theres the girl she works at county cafe stays high on pills.She would rip her own sister off for pills! She already scamed 2 loan companys. She is wanted out of north tx on probation violation. Where she scamed loan companys and wrote hugh amount of hot checks!But still yet the police do nothing there liveing in tent at his parent some times.Crystal Wise
Steven

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

Yea 125 pecan If I seen them right. That guys dad bad as he is he renodeling apatments overby coubtry cafe his gf the that prostatute crystal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lake Jackson News Video

•••
•••

Lake Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE