Selena

There are 4 comments on the Softrock989.com story from Jul 26, 2008, titled Selena. In it, Softrock989.com reports that:

The tragic shooting death of Tejano singer Selena spawned a reaction within the Latino community that can be compared to the reactions to the deaths of Elvis Presley and John Lennon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Softrock989.com.

YOLANDA SALDIVAR

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2008
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT,I THOUGHT I HAD MY TOY PISTOL,INSTEAD DUH...I HAD MY REAL ONE.
IF YOU FEEEL LIKE WRITING TO ME WRITE TO THE GATESVILLE PRISON..........
zaniyah washington

King Of Prussia, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2008
yollanda i hate you i dont know why you killed her but when i read about selena i saw some things about you i am glad your in jell. selena i just wanted to say sorry about your death and that girl is in jell now . it was not an accident.

“The Skinhead way of life!”

Since: Oct 08

Ocho Rios, Jamaica!!!

#5 Oct 22, 2008
Rick T

San Antonio, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2010
YOLANDA SALDIVAR wrote:
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT,I THOUGHT I HAD MY TOY PISTOL,INSTEAD DUH...I HAD MY REAL ONE.
IF YOU FEEEL LIKE WRITING TO ME WRITE TO THE GATESVILLE PRISON..........
Yeah Right!!!
How does it feel to have murdered someone so precious who showed trust in you?
Someone so young who had her whole life ahead of her, who wanted children and a family?
She will be in Heaven though and you will be where murderers go so you didn't get the last laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quintana Music Thread Aug 22 Musikologist 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Blonde runner Aug 3 bart 1
Debate: Marijuana - Angleton, TX (Aug '10) Aug 1 Smoky 9
News Alvin teens lead battle over Confederate flag (Oct '06) Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 79
Review: Coastal Welding Supply Jul '15 Fitz 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Jackson Mortgages