Warren wins Court at Law 3 primary

Warren wins Court at Law 3 primary

There are 1 comment on the The Facts story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Warren wins Court at Law 3 primary. In it, The Facts reports that:

Incumbent Jeremy Warren beat a former Brazoria County district attorney in primary voting Tuesday in his bid to remain only the second person to preside over Brazoria County Court at Law Place 3. Warren, who was appointed to the bench in 2008, easily held off a challenge from former Criminal District Attorney Jerome Aldrich, 53, of Lake Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Facts.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2010
Way to go Judge Warren!!!! I was on a jury a few years back when you were a prosecutor, and you were up against Bill Leathers and I was very impressed that you were able to hold your own with him and win your case. On the way out of the coutroom you looked each one of us in the eye and shook our hands and said Thank You. For as long as i am able to you will always have my vote! Keep up the GREAT work that you do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mosquitoes: A Highly Annoying Musical History (Oct '11) May 19 Eleanor Montcrief 3
News School funding depends on student attendance (Apr '10) Apr '18 ardith 2
News Arrest report (May '17) Mar '18 Inquire 36
Lake Jackson Music Thread (Apr '15) Feb '18 Musikologist 4
doctors Feb '18 dondeeg 1
News Low-flying planes cause buzz (Oct '09) Jan '18 99 LUFT FARTS 2
Shady Company (Jun '09) Dec '17 Simone Payne 20

Lake Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Jackson Mortgages