Unhappy with food

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

I really wanted to like this place. An Italian restaurant that delivers in Clute? Yes! But.. no.
Almost 2 hours to get the delivery, food was cold and soggy.
Chef salad no dressing was delivered, no forks, no napkins, calamari was burnt, the sandwiches were soggy.
I really wanted to like it.

“Wayne Enterprises”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

really__________ wrote:
I was just trying to find reviews on the menu items. NOT a freakin soap opera episode! Never mind, will eat somewhere else.
Hey if you are still visiting here, we tried Rachetti's for the first time last week and had it delivered. It did take a little longer than they promised but when the food did get here it washotand most excellent, hope this helps and I do agree with you about how things can get out of hand especially when booze is flowing. Take Care.
Unhappy with food

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

NIXON_I AM NOT A CROOK wrote:
<quoted text> Hey if you are still visiting here, we tried Rachetti's for the first time last week and had it delivered. It did take a little longer than they promised but when the food did get here it washotand most excellent, hope this helps and I do agree with you about how things can get out of hand especially when booze is flowing. Take Care.
Glad you had a good experience, but it appears you're the only one.
Deciding to give them another chance, we went in, the food was just as bad, took forever and was cold.
The waitress was rude, got angry when I asked for a refill on my tea and I was afraid to drink it when she came back with it.
Dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Unhappy with food...give me a break....if the service was that bad and the food was cold....then why not say something to one of the owners who is here all the time so that we can take care of you properly and fix the issues... I have spoken to my partner and we had no complaints dealing with your issues....as far as your togo order....I checked the reciepts from the last couple of weeks and there wasn't a delivery order with all the items you described on it. So my question to you is...who are you really and why are you trying to get at us in a dishonest way....???
REALLY DAVE

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I agree with all the reviews on this site. Not only is the owner crazy, but he is also BROKE!! "WHY" you ask...because his food sucks so bad that he makes no money. Not only that, but his service is just as bad. Who wants to eat at a place that has rude crack head waitress and disguesting food. I believe the lady "unhappy with food" because everytime anyone leaves that place they make the same comment!! And Dave...you looked up her order...REALLY??? you didn't find it because it was probably put in wrong. IDIOT! Isn't it clear that no one around here likes your food or service? Why try to make your statement? Everyone knows you are a clown ass and that you had to leave teaching because you never learned your ABC's. Instead of opening a "restaurant" you should have committed yourself into a mental hospital...all you have done is really sent people to the hospital with your grose food!!!
Take a fast train back to Chicago!!
No way

Winslow, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I will not recommend this place too anyone. They recently had all housekeeping quit! what does that tell you. Housekeepers did a great job so why leave? Managment does not care about the employees they have. Dont bother calling for a manager either because you will not get called back. Christi Clifton is the GM what a joke. How can you let your employees walk out! You need to walk out! a so called young girl Andy with two lip rings suppose to be some type of manager kicks you out of your room like she is some head person. She talks more than Christi. Christi seems to tag along like a follower without realizing the decisions she lets Andy make. Andy accused my room of lots of crap and kicked us out. Keep losing good employees and guest. no one should want to stay or work there.
Haha too funny

Chesterton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

I love this! Keep going.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lake Jackson News Video

•••
•••

Lake Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE