Full Size H E B Grocery Store

Posted in the Lake Jackson Forum

Curly

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2013
I wonder Angleton can not get a full size H E B grocery store. The one we have is so small. The larger H E B's carry a lot more variety and have deli's and bakeries. The H E B in Angleton seems to do pretty good business so a larger store would be nice.
amy

Angleton, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2013
Curly wrote:
I wonder Angleton can not get a full size H E B grocery store. The one we have is so small. The larger H E B's carry a lot more variety and have deli's and bakeries. The H E B in Angleton seems to do pretty good business so a larger store would be nice.
Actually i don't know square footage or anything lol, but HEB in w.columbia is way smaller and is the ONLY grocer in that town. They have been needing an expansion or some competitors so people have options. Here in angleton there's Walmart, krogers and HEB. So we have options as to w.col who has none. Besides all that, that awesome HEB 20 mins down the road is pretty great too...I NEVER stick to my "list", too much of too many great items offered there. You should go check it out if u get time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
2 arrests in deadly Clute shooting (Apr '10) Dec 15 Tiffany Morgan 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Judge Hufstetler a disgrace to Brazoria County? Nov '14 Appauled 3
Snapchatme nude Oct '14 Swapdick 1
Richwood soldier thought of as 'everybody's son' (Jan '07) Oct '14 Ranger1 3
Kaden Smith Oct '14 david 1

Lake Jackson News Video

Lake Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lake Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Jackson