Mary Lou

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2010
We have recently moved to this beautiful area. I have only one complaint that has to do with dogs, and their owners. I have a small dog who I take on walks every day, she is always leashed. I can no longer walk her in my neigborhood. Why, because some owners of dogs let them roam free or fail to make sure their gates are closed. She was attacked twice. So now I drive her to the park, where parents bring their children to play. Again, my dog is leashed and I always carry doggy bags to pick up her deposits. Yesterday I had her at the park. A very unconcerned owner had at least 3 or four small dogs and one large German Shepherd. They were let loose in the park. I had just sat down next to my 92 year old mother when The pack ran over lead by the German Shephard, the dog proceeded to growl and make a sudden aggresive move toward my dog. Needless to say, I hollered at which time the owner ran over to stop her dogs. I was told that this was the first time her dogs had acted aggressive. Someone please tell me where I can walk my dog and be safe.
Petlover

Hesperia, CA

#2 Oct 24, 2011
What a shame that responsible pet owners are not safe to take their pets out anywhere nowadays because of irresponsible pet owners!
I too have a little dog that I'm afraid to even let her go outside in our fenced yard anymore because of some large Pitt-bulls roaming the neighborhood and tried to jump over our fence! If I hadn't been out there with my little dog, they would have made it over our fence and attacked my pet.
Of course these people never have their pets fixed or up to date on their vaccinations either.
Good luck in finding a safe place for your little dog to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Isabella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Sour Girl" 21 hr none 1
News 7-yr-old girl starts fundraiser for fire victims (Aug '10) Apr 14 Josearbildo 4
Isabella lake Mar '15 kckernriver 4
Review: El Jacalito Mexican Grill Feb '15 fotostan 3
News Fireworks displays in Kern County (Jun '11) Jun '14 Bad Tyrone Brown 11
Review: Wimmer's Floor Covering (Apr '14) Apr '14 Former customer 1
Review: Half Price Plumbing (Apr '14) Apr '14 Michelle 1
More from around the web

Lake Isabella People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]