Drivers Don't Let Gas Prices Stall Trips

Drivers Don't Let Gas Prices Stall Trips

There are 13 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 25, 2007, titled Drivers Don't Let Gas Prices Stall Trips. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Like many holiday travelers, Ron Evenhaim isn't going to let rising gasoline prices curtail his plans for a weekend getaway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

lake mary

United States

#1 May 25, 2007
Are you kidding, I barely can afford going to work anymore. These prices put many people in a bind. I have to cut back on groceries.

Since: Mar 07

Slough, UK

#3 May 25, 2007
Believe me you would not want to live in the UK I filled up my car earlier today, cost?$8.55 per gallon!! Have a good weekend.
Kissimmee mom

Lincoln, NE

#4 May 25, 2007
We will be staying home this weekend also. It is a choice between gas and groceries. How ironic oil companies are in the middle of their summer change and below supply but their pockets are still lined w/ nice profits... they will not be getting my money this weekend.
Christine

Tavares, FL

#5 May 25, 2007
Kissimmee mom wrote:
We will be staying home this weekend also. It is a choice between gas and groceries. How ironic oil companies are in the middle of their summer change and below supply but their pockets are still lined w/ nice profits... they will not be getting my money this weekend.
they will not be getting mine either...its gas or bills...so it will be home that I will be spending my time at this weekend. I already spend $45 every 3 days just to go to work
lake mary

United States

#6 May 25, 2007
stars and bars wrote:
I'm stayin at home, I,m putting the Hog in the ground and the beer on ICE.*&%$ the GAS MAN !
can I come? Oh, forgot, the gas prices are keeping me home too.
Joann

Sanford, FL

#7 May 25, 2007
Christine wrote:
<quoted text>
they will not be getting mine either...its gas or bills...so it will be home that I will be spending my time at this weekend. I already spend $45 every 3 days just to go to work
i feel ur pain. its just ridiculous.
lake mary

United States

#8 May 25, 2007
Kissimmee mom wrote:
What irks me is that the rise of gas prices after the hurricanes in 2004 was blamed on the shortage because the roads were out. Could it be that now it's because there may be a natural disaster in the future? Nah, it's just plain greed by big oil.
Axman

Carol Stream, IL

#10 May 25, 2007
I'm sick of all the crap about gasoline prices. the high cost is nothing but GREED, and that worthless idiot in the white house is getting richer everyday. I'm a republican who is looking for something better in the next election. we've had refinery fires, hurricanes, etc and NEVER had a price increase UNTIL monkey boy Bush got into office and now it takes nothing for the price of oil to go up on the stock market. Those people suck !!!
james

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 May 25, 2007
if people chose to tak the bus would lynx put more busses on their routs .like a 15 min wait time

Since: Mar 07

Slough, UK

#12 May 25, 2007
james wrote:
if people chose to tak the bus would lynx put more busses on their routs .like a 15 min wait time
Don't forget to use spellchecker James!
YuP

Floral City, FL

#13 May 26, 2007
Well maybe its a good thing, all the FATSO americans might lose a pound off there fatso a s s es maybe this gas thing is a good thing ? FAT ASS AMERICANS
YuP

Floral City, FL

#14 May 26, 2007
lake mary wrote:
Are you kidding, I barely can afford going to work anymore. These prices put many people in a bind. I have to cut back on groceries.
sse i bet shes/hes, fat
Joann

Sanford, FL

#15 May 29, 2007
YuP wrote:
Well maybe its a good thing, all the FATSO americans might lose a pound off there fatso a s s es maybe this gas thing is a good thing ? FAT ASS AMERICANS
ok ur just stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Isabella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Jenny 22
lw Jul 19 maddog 1
News Trump gains local support in possible shrinking... Jul '17 chuck 2
News Body in river identified as Summons (Sep '06) May '17 chuck 31
News 80 homes burned, 1,500 threatened in 'extremely... (Jun '16) May '17 Cynthia Keives 3
just reminding the world May '17 maddog 1
just wishing you Mar '17 maddog 1

Lake Isabella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Isabella Mortgages