ezra

Guilford, CT

#1 Jan 3, 2008
Hi Does anyone up there remember Linda Manzarek?
goldie

Naples, FL

#2 May 5, 2009
ezra wrote:
Hi Does anyone up there remember Linda Manzarek?
Yes, I remember her. Who are you?
Raymond Leslie Schnitgen

Littleton, CO

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Does anyone remember Raymond Leslie Schnitgen, born about 1927 in Oregon and died in 2003 in California. he is my fathers half-brother that we have been looking for, for a long time. We have been told that he may be buried in a private family cemetery in Kernville. We were not lucky enough to find either of his-half sibbling before my father died in 1985. We found out that his half-sister died in 1980, 5 years before my father died. My grandfather, Ninevah E. Davis, may not have been a very nice person, but my father Dale Leland Davis was the best father that anyone could have ever have asked for. I am just sorry that we could not find his half-sibblings before he died. We were looking for a Leslie Davis. We can only guess that my grhandfather and his second wife Martha were not divorced when they started to live togther and that is why my fathers half-brother has the same last name as Martha previous husbands. Does anyone know anything about his family, wife and children and where he is buried.4700

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Isabella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i know im a Ahole Aug 18 Ahole from hobbs 1
News Fireworks displays in Kern County (Jun '11) Jul '16 Disappointed 13
fire Jul '16 john 1
How are we supposed to communicate with this fi... Jun '16 hobbs nm 2
News 80 homes burned, 1,500 threatened in 'extremely... Jun '16 Blackbutler 2
a good quote! Jun '16 hobbs nm 2
News Fallen giant sequoia a dilemma for Forest Service (Nov '11) Jun '16 good sence 3

Lake Isabella Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Isabella Mortgages